Recent book you've read

BunnyBabe

• 3 weeks later...

Lately i m reading a book called :Mafia inc. It s a documantary about the late montreal mafia don called Vito Rizzuto and he s sicilian family who been ruling on montreal for a few decades . How they took control over the previous calabrais boss , theirs ties with the New York family Bonano and control over hells angels biker gang , street thugs gang . Having ramification all across the globe , in what later been revealed as the cosa nostra web . Known as one of the few men of honor ( uomo d'onore ) he died from lung cancer in 2013 leaving an immense hole in the canadian underworld .

Great book

51x5048m4cL.jpg

Annette Marie - Red Winter [series]

3 book series  

instinct-1.jpg

Chronicles of Nick Series (8 books)

i think about posting more if anyways  wants  a tast of my world just ask me in pm i read almost every night  only really in to the fantasy world magic/vampire/zombies/little mystery and Detective here and there 

Read a politically incorrect book about islam and the crusades by

Robert Spencer. Made me more interested in the Bible and the Quran.Thou im not religious.

Finishing up a book about another astronaut Scott Kelly "Endurance".

post-17736-0-98394600-1520323536_thumb.jpg

A-Lovagkir%C3%A1ly-keresztje-%C5%90si-J%

Written in Hungarian. Tells the tales of the Hungarian king Ladislaus I of Hungary, also known as Saint Ladislaus (1077-1095) (első Szent László Árpád-házi király)

More like adventure novel, than dokumentary, though follows strictly the story of Ladislaus. 

Would recommand, to those who speak Hungarian (i dont think its available in English)

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm going for the BBC list and its German equivalents this year, which means lots of classics. Last read was Pride and Prejudice. Currently reading Faust.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë. Now I only need to read something by Anne to complete the set :D