Recent book you've read

BunnyBabe

Recently started a series by Steve Erikson: Tales from the Malazan Book of the Fallen. first book in the series is called Gardens of the Moon. If your into fantasy, very intense violence/ detailed adventure and great lore i recommend it. Not really for the faint of heart though. its a pretty dark story

• 1 month later...

The most recent book I've read was book three Fae Fever of the fever series and before that was the complete fallen series. I love reading. I wish I had my own Library.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Right now I'm reading The Way of Kings by: Brandon Sanderson.  A 1252 page monster that is absolutely engrossing.  I started a week ago, and I can't stop.  And I have just finished Mr. Sanderson's Mistborn Trilogy, which is equally well written.  I recommend them both.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Clockwork Orange hehe xd

What'd you think? I tried reading it when I was a bit younger and had some difficulty because of the insane amount of made-up slang he uses. Did that bug you at all or help the immersion?

And to stay on the point of the thread- I just re-read 1984 and am now reading Animal Farm (also by Orwell) for the first time due to suggestions from some friends.

Edited by emaL

• 1 month later...