Top 10 countries visiting our website and stats!

daredevil

• Administrators

From 15th Dec - 15th Jan

1. United States

2. Portugal

3. Canada

4. Poland

5. United Kingdom

6. Chile

7. Belgium

8. Australia

9. Japan

10. France

46 countries/territories have visited our website in just one month with more then 2000 hits :D

Browser popularity!

1. Internet Explorer 48.46%

2. Firefox 38.10%

3. Opera 11.26%

4. Chrome 1.91%

5. Mozilla 0.16%

6. Safari 0.05%

7. SeaMonkey 0.05%

And i wish those 18 Dial Up user's would be able to update their internet so that they could play game more better and can frag more!

• Like 1

• Administrators
I.E > firefox???

:help

But nice stats. :D

Dunno much about who is best but i use IE and FF and chrome depending on my need.

firefox is much more secure than I.E in general (better built in firewall), and it's easy to tweak to boost your speed like crazy (not that that is usually needed... web pages load fast anyway) just type in about:config in the address bar. (But read a tut on it first :P)

Plus, firefox has addons. :D

I dunno about chrome... I only used it a lil' bit... seems pretty good but I don't like the way the downloads are managed (little bar at the bottom of the window)

My dad won't use anything newer than I.E 5... he's good with computers, but the new stuff scares him away. :roll:

• Administrators

Chrome is hella fast! well aleast on my laptop. For IE i am used to my google toolbar since i use google notebook, website history and online bookmarks. For FF i just use while i am doing some html or something. When i use ubuntu i am left only with firefox.

• Administrators
firefox is much more secure than I.E in general (better built in firewall), and it's easy to tweak to boost your speed like crazy (not that that is usually needed... web pages load fast anyway) just type in about:config in the address bar. (But read a tut on it first :P)

http://internetducttape.com/2006/12/02/ ... efox-hack/

That was introduced to fix memory leak bug. I like the addons of FF.