Diablo 3

Omega-X

blizzard is trying to sucker people into staying on wow by offering it free if you subscribe to a year of wow service. id rather shoot myself in the **** then sign that contract :eek

blizzard is trying to sucker people into staying on wow by offering it free if you subscribe to a year of wow service. id rather shoot myself in the **** then sign that contract :eek

WoW man... :P <----see what I did there.

WoW man... :P <----see what I did there.

World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft World Of Warcraft

see what i did thure :lol_3:

Used to play diablo and Wow. Tried beta some months ago when I won the beta key. It's pretty fine, even though my computer doesn't run it very well. Damned. I like this computer even though it doesn't run games that well. Don't wanna buy a new! >.<

played wow for 4 year stopped 5 months ago coz blizzard wont support 3g . but im getting diablo 3 for free and 4g connection so heall yeah im gonna try it never played diablo series b4 tho :P gonna be so lost xD

played wow for 4 year stopped 5 months ago coz blizzard wont support 3g . but im getting diablo 3 for free and 4g connection so heall yeah im gonna try it never played diablo series b4 tho :P gonna be so lost xD

It's very fun! Basic concept- Loot fiesta! The overall game itself isn't too hard to get the hang of. Blizzard seems to have a nice system so far- lots of tips and pop ups to help guide you through the beginning of the game. The nice thing is that you don't have 40+ skills needed to be keybound. ^_^ And joining groups is fun and easier than WoW. (i.e no 30 min queue times lol)

And there's also an awesome mode called Hardcore... You die once, it's game over for that character. ;)

If enough F|A members play, we should start up Diablo 3 F|A parties for running bosses/looting/etc.

It's very fun! Basic concept- Loot fiesta! The overall game itself isn't too hard to get the hang of. Blizzard seems to have a nice system so far- lots of tips and pop ups to help guide you through the beginning of the game. The nice thing is that you don't have 40+ skills needed to be keybound. ^_^ And joining groups is fun and easier than WoW. (i.e no 30 min queue times lol)

And there's also an awesome mode called Hardcore... You die once, it's game over for that character. ;)

If enough F|A members play, we should start up Diablo 3 F|A parties for running bosses/looting/etc.

Wish i was having as much fun as you lol, the servers are so damn busy. When i finally do manage to get on its laggy and *boom* "Error 3007" >_<