FIFA - PC or Console

daredevil

Do you play FIFA from PC or Console  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Do you play FIFA from PC or Console

• Yes I play from PC
    • Yes I play from Xbox series
    • Yes I play from PS Series
    • No I don't play FIFA but I am planning to get one.

FA for FIFA would be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

It already is apparently, It just is alittle unclear which platform everyone is playing. Im 90% sure its PC but I want to be 100%. I think its mostly euros that are playing so timezones will probably not allow me to play with them most of the time. :(

Fifa 2012 on ps3. My virtual pro is an amazing crosser/ball controll. I'm in this club untill i can join a better one like FA if they come to ps3 (Which would be a good idea) IdunknoJustsayin ;) . Anyway i given my team like a million wins from giving good crosses right in the goalie's box

We better make things working well on PC before expanding to consoles. I know lot of peoples are saying football games = consoles, but you should give it a try on PC, gameplay is better imo.

I hope people here will think about buying the next FIFA for PC as we are running a team club, instead of consoles.

Cheaper + FA team = PC, you know what to buy for Fifa 13 :P

We better make things working well on PC before expanding to consoles. I know lot of peoples are saying football games = consoles, but you should give it a try on PC, gameplay is better imo.

I hope people here will think about buying the next FIFA for PC as we are running a team club, instead of consoles.

Cheaper + FA team = PC, you know what to buy for Fifa 13 :P

when do you think fifa 2013 will be released?

Well, FIFA 13 will be released on September 27 in France, I guess it's the same date for Europe. I also read it would only be released in US in the last quarter of 2012, so might be better for you to get FIFA 12. Its really a different gameplay that FIFA 09.

Also don't worry about timezones, there is players from Brazil, US, Canada on FIFA. Just have to find the good ones. :)

I just bought it. :D It was only 10 usd on Amazon on a deal right now so I guess it was just meant to be. The last FIFA game I played, Ronaldinho was still rated 97 so thats been awhile.

Edited by RoosterCogburn

Add me on Origin - FA-Belo8

I did a friend request on origin, i can´t wait to do some FAFIFA!!!

if anyone wants to add me on Origin, it´s FA-pabliN.

For FIFA 12