the hunger games

Dddrgn

Didn't read the book.. I don't like reading books. too boring.

Did watch the movie though.. first 60minutes are boring but after that it's alright.

Good story just wish it had more action in the movie.

Glad I didn't see it in the cinema, would be a waste of money lol

I didn't believe it was a waste of money. I did not read the book, but I thought the movie was good. Looking forward to the other movies if they make more off the other books. :)

Aw man, you guys who only saw the movie... you missed so much. They generally followed the storyline, but the book is in far greater detail. You said you don't like reading... I feel sorry for you, because there are so many amazing novels out there.

I could agree. Often books/novels are so much greater than movies! Movies based on the books are often disaster.. And often movies are so much different than books that are based on the movies.. Always the same thing. And people who don't read books and watch only movies, I think they are missing something more deeper..

I'd recommend Sookie Stackhouse books by Charlaine Harris if you haven't read it yet. It's kinda fast to read. True Blood - tv show is based on the books. The books are so much different than the tv-show, but it's actually one show that even it's different than books, I still like it a lot!

Next time when I go to library, I'll try to find the Hunger Games -books by Suzanne Collins. I wish I'll find them. ^_^

Edited by BunnyBabe

• 2 weeks later...

Next time when I go to library, I'll try to find the Hunger Games -books by Suzanne Collins. I wish I'll find them. ^_^

I don't think you will have a problem finding them. The gas station down the street from me is even selling copies.