mapdownload won't complete

Tarzan

For some reason the download for this map won't complete. It gets stuck at 98% and won't go any further as shown in the added picture, the download speed drops dramatically as well. I've deleted tmp-files, I've used the pk3 cleaner 3 times after every failed download. The same happens when I download the map from the downloadsection, it still won't finish. I searched around every map in the enemy territory map, no tmp files to be found.

I got rather annoyed because I told the allies team I would join them to even the teams when the new map would start, and then when the new map starts, I'm not there. Doesn't make me look very good either.

post-5863-0-27113800-1334502375_thumb.png

hmm,

dl from our dl section looks fine for me. only problem its a ".zip" file. try to save it to a diffrent folder, rename the extension to ".pk3". and copy and paste it to etmain.

Check in your etmain that the map isn't there already (in PK3 or .TMP, etc - any file type). If its there, DELETE IT since wolfey clearly cant overwrite it for whatever reason.

Failing that, do as stabak suggested but dont rename the .zip to pk3, just extract the PK3 out of the zip file.. Otherwise that wont work either.

Failing that, do as stabak suggested but dont rename the .zip to pk3, just extract the PK3 out of the zip file.. Otherwise that wont work either.

as i said i have dowloaded the file and it has the wrong extension.

its a ".ZIP" file and should be a ".PK3" !

So far as i know the map will not run if you extract it.

as i said i have dowloaded the file and it has the wrong extension.

its a ".ZIP" file and should be a ".PK3" !

So far as i know the map will not run if you extract it.

Ohhh shi* my bad :P

!slap chuckun