My trip to Maastricht was a smash!

Ghostwind

Hey guys,

as some of you might know, I was on a trip to the Netherlands last week, and I had my rental car broken into. Three of my colleagues had all of their personal belongings stolen (including two guys who lost their passports). The craziest part was that they took nothing of my stuff from the car... There were 4 cars broken into that night there. It was a little shocking that someone could hit 4 cars in Maastricht, let alone a secured parking lot, in one evening, without anyone seeing anything in a matter of a couple of hours.

post-6777-0-15004600-1334501723_thumb.jpg

post-6777-0-94473300-1334501766_thumb.jpg

The guard got paid off :) i had my car broken into and my whole audio system BOSS go stolen and it was worth a lot money :) no when i get my second car i will install Car Audio Security System :D someone brakes the window or opens anything in the car while no key in the ignition then the music will put it self of full and will be playing the alarm at the same time the door will lock them self to so you can open them even from the inside :D

yeah, i would not be surprised if it were an inside job... I was just worried about my colleagues with the passports. that is bad when you are visiting another country and have them stolen.

That sounds... ridiculous. I don't understand how people would break into that many cars that easily in one night. All I can guess is that it must have been planned for a little while.

That sounds... ridiculous. I don't understand how people would break into that many cars that easily in one night. All I can guess is that it must have been planned for a little while.

apparently this is the first time this has happened in several years, there. our luck, hunh?

Yessss. Luck...

Blame it on karma :/

Easier to explain.

And if that wasn't an inside job, I don't know.

They did take in the guard for questioning at least right? --'

Edited by Marar4