Justin Beiber Admits 'It' Was Bullied

Achiyan

Woow?

What know?

He got bullied... ? Man is this realy worldnews?

If a girl or boy gets bullied from my school... Not even the teachers care, now it is some famous person, who doesn't deserve to be famous... its worldnews?

Pleas come on... where is this world going to?

Edited by Oldirty

If only he didn't make so much money for no reason while the rest of us have to go to college and hope for a good job to earn us a fraction of the money that he makes.

Oh but wait, we have to be nice to him b/c he got bullied years ago and didn't stand up for himself.

Woow?

What know?

He got bullied... ? Man is this realy worldnews?

If a girl or boy gets bullied from my school... Not even the teachers care, now it is some famous person, who doesn't deserve to be famous... its worldnews?

Pleas come on... where is this world going to?

3cd8a33a.png?1306264975

• 1 month later...

oops, arrived in my country, an airport personnel approached him to have his signature on CD (for his daughter) and slaps the CD off from father's hand

and then apologized for that

:eek the original video from the father's friend:

lol did he ever conciderd what kind of bully he is.

A few people bullied him perhaps but now...

He now bully's 6 miljard people with his crappy music, so he's the ultimate bully :P

• Like 1

none of us are bullyin the guy. its all just jokes. and not just here but ALL the people everywhere who talk about him. someone somewhere has to be the joke. and he just has a bigger butt :P

How does bullying start? By teasing. Jokes aren't necessarily harmless. People misconstrue others' meanings all the times. Even seemingly harmless comments can lead to low self-esteem. As someone who's been bullied and struggles daily with their self-esteem, being the butt of a joke is not cool, especially if it seems like everyone is against you and is laughing at you.

How about Rebecca Black? Everyone was joking about her. It was stated in an article somewhere that when she read those comments and realized that she was the butt of a huge joke, she cried and cried.

You may not think that it's bullying, but to many others, it is.

I don't like this kid either or his music, but I respect that he's had the balls to come out and say that he's been bullied. Even if he wasn't, it's still an issue, no matter who says who was bullied.

Edited by kristy

oops, arrived in my country, an airport personnel approached him to have his signature on CD (for his daughter) and slaps the CD off from father's hand

[media=]

[/media]

and then apologized for that

[media=]

[/media]

:eek the original video from the father's friend: [media=]

[/media]

Wouldn't you get agressive if half the world hates you just because they don't agree with your music taste?

I mean, c'mon, if you don't like him, your choice. But why all the hate? Never understood in.

And no, I'm not saying I like his music, I find it terrible actually, but I'm not going to "hate" on him just because of that.

Edit: about the title "how arrogant can you be", don't play the holy man. You too would become arrogant if you're barely 18 and u made millions, all by yourself.

Edited by asp

I hate this kid so much he dose all this just for the money and fame if he was bullied there was a reason be hide it, who ever i bullied i always picked people that thought there were super hard :)

Wow, you're though.