Which CoD game should I get?

Chuckun

Question

Ok so I'm guessing CoD 4 is the most popular but I know it's not the most recent.. (2008?)...

I am considering getting some other games than ET (not 100% sure yet).. But which would be the one to go for? I know nothing about CoD so !help xD

Chuck

If you install the game on your hard drive and then go to "Add a non-Steam game to your library" in your games library of Steam it should recognize the game. I had problems doing so because it only recognized the Single Player portion not Multi. After purchasing MW3 it gave me a free version of COD 4 again anyway so i decided to use the new one which worked much more easily with Steam.

Having played almost all of the Call of Duty's, COD 4 is BY FAR the best. It is the most balanced and there are not really any over powered guns.MW3 sucks because the hit detection is terrible, guns are over powered, and maps are worse, plus when Black Ops 2 comes out i guarentee all of those players will go to it and leave mw3 in the dust.

• Like 1