Which CoD game should I get?

Chuckun

Question

Ok so I'm guessing CoD 4 is the most popular but I know it's not the most recent.. (2008?)...

I am considering getting some other games than ET (not 100% sure yet).. But which would be the one to go for? I know nothing about CoD so !help xD

Chuck

19.99 is pretty much the cheapest you will find it for. Hell of a good deal for what your getting

Will I have to buy any maps / other download content to play FA servers or is that for single player campaign only?

Will I have to buy any maps / other download content to play FA servers or is that for single player campaign only?

You don't have to buy any maps or anything like that. Just the game is fine :] Aslong as there's a multiplayer option you can get in our servers

There were some DLC maps when the game was new, but they're free now and come bundled with the game

Thanks Alex & GI for clearing that up :)

http://www.gamestation.co.uk/gs/call-of-duty-4-modern-warfare-24645?pageSize=21&searchTerm=Call%20of%20Duty%204 £9.99 if I download it rather than have the disc, and it mentions the awesome Multiplayer so I guess it's multiplayer enabled :)

Is there any point at all in having the disc away from a hard copy? 'cause I can just back it up somewhere lol..

I found it for 9.99 USD to download on gamefly for anyone that wants to buy it also!

That's a great price :) Unfortunately I can't buy it, I have to buy from their UK site which is £9.99 so I may as well stick to Gamestation :P But for Americans that really is a great deal!

Hope to see you soon on the COD4 servers, Chuck. I bought the disc and I'm loving it so far, even if I die 4 times right after I spawned, and die 80 times per map. It takes a while to get used to, but after that you're good to go. See u when u kill me.

• Like 1

Well i bought it but can't download it. The Downloader & installer they sent me crashes randomly. First time it happened @ ~50% download, now it happens within 1-3%. Just the usual "...has stopped working" message.

I've contacted GameStation but I don't think I have a leg to stand on since it's a downloadable product.

Well i bought it but can't download it. The Downloader & installer they sent me crashes randomly. First time it happened @ ~50% download, now it happens within 1-3%. Just the usual "...has stopped working" message.

I've contacted GameStation but I don't think I have a leg to stand on since it's a downloadable product.

Contact them and get the serial code ^__^

then you can download it from a reliable source and just use the serial :D

(y u no use steam????)

Contact them and get the serial code ^__^

then you can download it from a reliable source and just use the serial :D

(y u no use steam????)

I have the serial code in an email :) And I didnt use steam because it was £20 there and I got it for £10 @ gamestation :)

It seems to be working now though.. I'm at 12 percent (verrryy slow internet).. If I could find a direct ISO / exe download that is legit, then I'd prefer to do that since I can then use my download manager which means I can pause it etc when necessary.. Where could I get it legit? This 'Mini Downloader' of Gamestation's is absolute PANTS.