Which CoD game should I get?

Chuckun

Question

Ok so I'm guessing CoD 4 is the most popular but I know it's not the most recent.. (2008?)...

I am considering getting some other games than ET (not 100% sure yet).. But which would be the one to go for? I know nothing about CoD so !help xD

Chuck

If you haven't played any of the Cod's i'd go for 4, most memebers on it and its cheap. Mw3 isn't bad but its hard to say how long it will last, better just to wait for a price drop.

• Like 1

Why get anything other than MW3?

Well I am always reluctant to buy the newest games because 90% of the time they die out and are not a big hit like they're hyped up to be at first, hence asking for real opinions not just 'buy the newest!' :P

I bought cod4 few weeks ago and I really enjoy it, my PC is not so strong so it was a good choice.

I would say go for cod4

Mine isn't fantastic either.. And it's a laptop... Core i5 2430M 4x 2.4GHz with inbuilt 3GHz TurboBoost (so effectively 3GHz when gaming), and just a 1GB Nvidia GeForce GT525M.. This WILL play MW3 but I dont know how well.

Finally, judging from my xFire friends list, right now there is ONE person on MW3 and 4 on CoD4..

Also, does CoD install as a self-contained program on PC or do you have to use the disc every time? (hopefully not the latter since i cant be assed with discs AND my optical drive sucks balls)

CoD4 is the busiest within FA, which is of course a good thing. It is also the one that is still most frequently played, not only in FA. Other than "new game, awesome"-hype

If you want better graphics than CoD4 you wouldn't have played ET in the first time newer versions are obviously better.

Edited by rolf

Yeah I want BF3 too but will still wait for the price to drop since I am not a gamer, I only ever played ET because a friend introduced me and I liked the fun of it (so also dont care about graphics AT ALL - my only limitation is that it doesn't look like a cartoon - only reason I cant play TF2).. So I am not willing to spend a lot of money (and I am actually poor), on a game >.<

Ok who knows the cheapest place to buy it? I can get the disc etc for £12.99 ($20.60 / €15.76) on Amazon.co.uk.. Any way to get it cheaper than that?

So does anyone know anywhere selling it cheaper than £12.99 ($20.60 / €15.76) ? I would settle for a digital download if it was much cheaper. :)

Also I'm only willing to buy new for a unique key.

Found it on Gamestation for £9.99 as a download. Thats currently the option I'm going for.

Will I have to buy any download content or anything? I only really want it for multiplayer..