How many languages can you speak? And what are they?

BoomStick

Finnish, very well. Native.

English. Used to be good at it, but finnish college and school system used to mix both US and GB english vocabulary, so here I am..

Swedish.. Almost as my second language.. Even I got my own accent for sure.. :)

German. Ah so, I used to study in college and second upper school german. Used to know it kinda well. And I fell in love with one german guy.. But let's not talk about that anymore.. Especially I understand it better rather than speaking & writing it, same trouble as with other languages..

Estonian - never studied but I understand it some how a bit..

Norwegian and danish because my swedish skills.. I mean, understanding written or spoken language.. None will tell you that I'm declaring that I'm speaking those! Would take more time & interest on subject.. That I don't have.

Some dutch, I used to know dutch friends very well and they learnt me - it had some same language structures as in german (I know u hate if someone is relating these languages together but.. I cant help seeing some similarities.. :D sorry! )

Used to learn by myself: french, spanish and some russian & greek. Because I used to travel.. And oh japanese. That japanese teacher I got, was kinda funny.. And I don't mean I can speak russian or japanese.. But you know, word from somewhere, an another from there.. Japanese people were kinda different that I thought. They were somehow a lot like strict finnish people. And it was dissapointing, since I used to watch a lot of anime & reading manga when I was a teenager (I count it -98-06). Speaking japanese with real japanese people was kinda nice. But now I remember only some random stuff - I'm not very "fan" of japan cultur anymore. :)

All my languages aren't that good anymore, only because I'm lazy and not traveling much anymore, and not studying any languages at all atm. So here I am, gettin' old and stuff. :lol

Edited by BunnyBabe
  • Like 1

Finnish, very well. Native.

English. Used to be good at it, but finnish college and school system used to mix both US and GB english vocabulary, so here I am..

Swedish.. Almost as my second language.. Even I got my own accent for sure.. :)

German. Ah so, I used to study in college and second upper school german. Used to know it kinda well. And I fell in love with one german guy.. But let's not talk about that anymore.. Especially I understand it better rather than speaking & writing it, same trouble as with other languages..

Estonian - never studied but I understand it some how a bit..

Norwegian and danish because my swedish skills.. I mean, understanding written or spoken language.. None will tell you that I'm declaring that I'm speaking those! Would take more time & interest on subject.. That I don't have.

Some dutch, I used to know dutch friends very well and they learnt me - it had some same language structures as in german (I know u hate if someone is relating these languages together but.. I cant help seeing some similarities.. :D sorry! )

Used to learn by myself: french, spanish and some russian & greek. Because I used to travel.. And oh japanese. That japanese teacher I got, was kinda funny.. And I don't mean I can speak russian or japanese.. But you know, word from somewhere, an another from there.. Japanese people were kinda different that I thought. They were somehow a lot like strict finnish people. And it was dissapointing, since I used to watch a lot of anime & reading manga when I was a teenager (I count it -98-06). Speaking japanese with real japanese people was kinda nice. But now I remember only some random stuff - I'm not very "fan" of japan cultur anymore. :)

All my languages aren't that good anymore, only because I'm lazy and not traveling much anymore, and not studying any languages at all atm. So here I am, gettin' old and stuff. :lol

That's pretty impressive oO