How many languages can you speak? And what are they?

BoomStick

Now, I specifically mean actual languages, so Klingon, Elvish and the like don't count. As it stands, I can speak three languages, though English is the only one I'm fluent in - the others are German and Irish. At the moment I am also teaching myself Spanish, because I fell in love with the country when I was hostel-hopping last Summer, so I really want to learn it.

So, what languages do you speak and what ones are they?

Unfortunately, and this is showing my nerdy side completely, I know more computer languages than I do real ones.

I'm fluent in English and Polish language. I used to learn German but I didn't really like it (no offence Germans :P ). I've been self-learning spanish but I had to stop due to lack of time... Once I find some, I will start to learn it again. ;)

French: bad

German: better

English: good

these are other than dutch

Edited by Warning.

Dutch (native tongue)

English (not fluent, but better than most natives :P)

German (I get what I want)

French (I get what I want)

And some programming languages :P

• Like 1

2 languages:

English and Dutch

I used to know enough french to hold a conversation, but not anymore. Since I don't practice it

Do coding languages count? hahaha

Edited by ajnl

Well, Dutch is my native language so that should be good. And I consider myself to be almost fluent in English, and I can even understand the dialects like Scottish and Irish. I know enough German to understand and be understood. And I know some things in French, but when they start talking back I run.

• Like 1