daredevil

It actually is :P

Old level 8 - New Level 12 (L1)
Old level 9 - New Level 14 (L2)
Old level 11 - New Level 15 (L3)

Want some salt? -.- lol xD

I was just going by how ET levels were dealt with :P I should learn to STFU xD

• Like 2

Level 9 on the old CoD4 structure was equal to Level 14, level 8 was equal to level 12. And 8, which you should have had, indeed never had kick. Then again, level 9 on CoD4 1.6 never had ban (only 11 and upwards), although on 1.7 9 had ban.

Luckily everything is simple now :P

on 1.7 it used to be lvl9+ ban, and on 1.6 lvl12+ had ban. New system lvl14 (or 9) have ban. Before this came out ET guys that transferred in were given either 8 or 9...then bumped to lvls they were on ET after they learned the basic cod4 commands (least thats how it seem to have worked lol).

3 times !warn is Autokick and Lv 12 have !warn !!! Problem ?????

think they just wanna be lazy and want their kick command.

• Like 1

I'm confused. I went a week offline but now I'm Temp admin. What did I do? O.o

You didn't do anything wrong, Your admin level just hasn't been updated yet. Hit me up on xfire (lecreeper) next time you're online and I'll get you squared away

You didn't do anything wrong, Your admin level just hasn't been updated yet. Hit me up on xfire (lecreeper) next time you're online and I'll get you squared away

just set him :P

wa and ha!

Yes he had access to my account. I couldn't get some things to work. So he was poking around. I guess it was beacuse my profile is set to inactive. And by sexy he means in a John Candy sort of way. :)

Since you seem to be active again I fixed your group ;) try and stay active so it doesn't happen again!

also John Candy was damn sexy.

DVD-PlayerScreenSnapz010.jpg