ET Server F|A HARDCORE XPSave - Map rushing / FF On

daredevil

Hmmm.... cant the voting be fixed to a PASS:FAIL vote cuz this is just an epic fail

fffail.jpg

this is just one mans opinion but i think if there more Yes than there is No it should be Yes....

is not cool when u have lik the same person callin votes for ff off i ratter have it on all the time ff rules :):yahoo

• Administrators

sure doesnt help when Admin keep cancling the vote... X-Styles

!

17 votes where casted and you need more then 65% yes vote. Screenshot says you got 64.70 %. <_>

Hmmm.... cant the voting be fixed to a PASS:FAIL vote cuz this is just an epic fail

fffail.jpg

this is just one mans opinion but i think if there more Yes than there is No it should be Yes....

lol, woot i'm in a screenshot :P

but its great that FF is now on, means I can improve Panzer skills moar :)

I like the FF.

But some people if your warned them already they just TK u again and again the mostly then..

but i have more fun with it :D!

Was funny today when babylink was getting splated by a guy which were throwing nades in front of spawn's exit rofl.

17 votes where casted and you need more then 65% yes vote. Screenshot says you got 64.70 %. <_<

Xfiles wasnt on the server the day the SS was taken, Cimpy also does !canclevote for FF since his trials ended,

Akmey: http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/740-canclevote/page__view__findpost__p__6688

Daredevil: http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/740-canclevote/page__view__findpost__p__6754