ET Server F|A HARDCORE XPSave - Map rushing / FF On

daredevil

• Administrators

1. Rushing allowed.

2. FF is On.

Their is auto team kill index.

If you will get -5 points you will be auto kicked.

# -0.65 for a kill with a airstrike or artillery

# -0.75 for a teamkill with (grenade, panzer, rifle, mortar or mg42)

# -0.00 for a teamkill with a mine

# -1 for a normal TK with all other weapons.

# +1 if you make a revive

At every 4 kills 1 team kill is allowed. We can tweak the settings as per our needs.

Their will be no need to !warn someone for doing team kills. So don't flood admin file with stupid reason !warn no team kill. Team killers will be auto kicked.

1. Rushing allowed.

2. FF is On.

Their is auto team kill index.

If you will get -5 points you will be auto kicked.

# -0.65 for a kill with a airstrike or artillery

# -0.75 for a teamkill with (grenade, panzer, rifle, mortar or mg42)

# -0.00 for a teamkill with a mine

# -1 for a normal TK with all other weapons.

# +1 if you make a revive

At every 4 kills 1 team kill is allowed. We can tweak the settings as per our needs.

Their will be no need to !warn someone for doing team kills. So don't flood admin file with stupid reason !warn no team kill. Team killers will be auto kicked.

nice :thanks:wub::yahoo

Finally.. Rushing is allowed on HARDCORE.. :yahoo

Just one thing.. the FF on.. I know that should be the normal setting for a HARDCORE/"half scrim" server.. but since it is public "" allot of new guys come in.. and (i don't remember the number of slots) with 10 vs 10 teams.. you get kill ALLOT by your own team..

• Administrators

Finally.. Rushing is allowed on HARDCORE.. :yahoo

Just one thing.. the FF on.. I know that should be the normal setting for a HARDCORE/"half scrim" server.. but since it is public "" allot of new guys come in.. and (i don't remember the number of slots) with 10 vs 10 teams.. you get kill ALLOT by your own team..

I have left the voting on. If anyone doesn't like please call the vote and disable FF. ;) But when server will restart FF will be off. Players will need to call vote to disable it. It was opposite before.

!rush rule has been changed to reflect new changes.

=F|A= has several Jaymod servers, a NQ server, 2 ETPub servers and 1 ETPro server. With the exception of the ETPro server all of these servers are set with FF off. This does not help players who maybe interested in playing scrims or ETPro to prepare themselves for playing on servers that do run FF on and puts them at a big disadvantage when they do join such servers or scrim if they are accustomed to playing with FF off. This server is named Hardcore and the settings should reflect the name.

Some advantages to having FF on:

• Land mines will no longer be "safe" for those annoying engis who run around the map tripping their teammates land mines.
  • Flamethrowers will actually have to become aware of their teammates rather than running around flaming everything with no regards to anything.
  • Panzers will need to have a certain level of skill to keep from blowing up teammates and will no longer be able to "boost" teammates over walls.
  • Artillery and Airstrikes, people will have to learn to avoid ALL arty and airstrikes. If you play scrim or ETPro you already know this but those that don't and wish to do so will have to learn to avoid these or as I like to call it they will need to learn "common sense". Hopefully this will teach the newer players to stop randomly throwing smoke makers at the first sign of the enemy and wiping out half their team in the process.
  • Fire fights. If you get in a fire fight with multiple enemies it can be to your advantage if you can keep your enemies in a single file, say like in narrow passageways, between obstacles, etc. This way if they are all shooting at you, the ones that are in front will likely be taking hits from their teammates also which will just help you in killing more enemies.

Those are just some things that I believe FF will help with. I guess a good way to summarize it is FF should teach players awareness of their teammates and commonsense by not running in front of others while they are shooting or running into artillery while at the same time they will be gaining a certain level of skill also by honing their shooting abilities so as not to shoot or endanger their teammates.

Nice stuff, I will definitively play on Hardcore more then on Etpub. I have a better ping on Hardcore, but there is less people. The friendly fire on is a good thing, I'm losing a lot of crossfire skills when I play on FF Off servers. When the FF is off, you don't even think about shooting over the head of your teammate, but when I get in a scrim just after playing like that, I get A LOT of team damage. Playing on FF off servers don't help you for scrims. However, when there is a lot of people, you get killed by your teammate all the time, but hey it's the game...

Nice to see we now have a FF on server with no more rush rules!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

mmh it seems fair :) just one question... 5 pointe for what? i mean 5 points per map? 5 piots per session? or 5 points per what? xD

thx :)

-5 points per session. Your session starts when you join the server.

Nice stuff, I will definitively play on Hardcore more then on Etpub. I have a better ping on Hardcore, but there is less people. The friendly fire on is a good thing, I'm losing a lot of crossfire skills when I play on FF Off servers. When the FF is off, you don't even think about shooting over the head of your teammate, but when I get in a scrim just after playing like that, I get A LOT of team damage. Playing on FF off servers don't help you for scrims. However, when there is a lot of people, you get killed by your teammate all the time, but hey it's the game...

Nice to see we now have a FF on server with no more rush rules!

That's true, but I don't find this stuff as a problem as I have done enough playing on FF on servers that usually I think I can Tk/revive ppl on FF off servers lol

I like the rush rule because everybody has to do the objective. You can't do like the SL whores which will only play to have frag and just forget about the objective as long as they do kills.

I enjoy my hardcore time on hardcore server.

Im excited to set a record of rushing every map in less than two minutes :P

FF on is freakin awesome too! Its nice bein able to knife your team to needle revive them