Ixion

Higher ping

Question

Hello there!

Today I was looking that I have ping much higher than usual in F|A servers.

but it's weird that in Jaymod#2 and in Hardcore my ping is 350 but in Recruiting serv, my ping is 250.

I have shit internet but still. I should have 250 ping in F|A servers which are hosted in America.

thx, Ix!on.

8 answers to this question

All 3 are not hosted in same place so ping can't be same.

Where u are from? I mean which country?

Then u should have low ping on HC cos in NY.

HC is hosted at NY location

Jay1 Dallas

Jay2 Chicago

Or you could try Jay4, its located in Europe.

I played quite alot in FA jaymod#2. And I like to play there the most.

As I said, yesterday I didn't have this problem, then my ping were 250 and now it is 350..

Just checked jay2 and I have from Estonia the same around 150 ping as always. So if you don´t follow these steps we can´t help you anymore.

It looks like it solved itself, idk why my ping was at 350 before, but today it is again 250 and normal :)

You should try the command "/cl_maxpackets 100", it lowered my ping a little.