How does Enhanced Mod work?

DevilHunter

I got it installed, and looked over the config, thought it was ok right out of the box.. WRONG!! Somehow, as soon as the Round Begins, I get kicked for "Hack Attempt Blocked" I have no clue whats going on, but I read another line, about my Infoline being empty or currupt. And it reports that my GUID is "UNKNOWN" even though I checked my etkey, and it still has my guid.

I have my jaymod server set up right, so I have no clue. Maybe, the 1.0.9e release don't work wtih Jaymod 2.0.0?

EDIT: Btw this is when I run my server offline, or otherwise to Localhost. I guess its not meant to be ran on an offline server?

Edited by DevilHunter

I got it installed, and looked over the config, thought it was ok right out of the box.. WRONG!! Somehow, as soon as the Round Begins, I get kicked for "Hack Attempt Blocked" I have no clue whats going on, but I read another line, about my Infoline being empty or currupt. And it reports that my GUID is "UNKNOWN" even though I checked my etkey, and it still has my guid.

I have my jaymod server set up right, so I have no clue. Maybe, the 1.0.9e release don't work wtih Jaymod 2.0.0?

EDIT: Btw this is when I run my server offline, or otherwise to Localhost. I guess its not meant to be ran on an offline server?

The Jaymod Version that you have wont run Enhanced Mod just update your jaymod version and the Enhanced Mod and it will be running fine.

Regards,

Adrian

• Administrators

You can run enhance mod on off line server. There shouldn't be any issue. You are probably getting kicked because your IP might be showing up has localhost or 127.0.0.1..

Try to !finger yourself with stock jaymod and see what it says to u..

You can run enhance mod on off line server. There shouldn't be any issue. You are probably getting kicked because your IP might be showing up has localhost or 127.0.0.1..

Try to !finger yourself with stock jaymod and see what it says to u..

and yea dare is right most prob that is the case! :)

The Jaymod Version that you have wont run Enhanced Mod just update your jaymod version and the Enhanced Mod and it will be running fine.

Regards,

Adrian

I feel stupid, I meant to say Jaymod 2.2.0 which is the newest Jaymod around. Stable anyhow... and well, When I use Finger it says Ip: Localhost. If that is the Issue, how does one fix it?

• Administrators

U can't fix that shit... what u need to do is either disable security check in enhance mod

OR

Remove enhance mod...

Hmm, well I looked in the enhmod config, found the line Disable Security, replaced False with True, and restarted the server, same thing.. Even with Pb off on both Client and Server Side.. I dunno, guess Ill look into slient now that i found the offline docs heh

Hmm, well I looked in the enhmod config, found the line Disable Security, replaced False with True, and restarted the server, same thing.. Even with Pb off on both Client and Server Side.. I dunno, guess Ill look into slient now that i found the offline docs heh

You might have to force things like sv_pure 1 (?)

You might have to force things like sv_pure 1 (?)

I have that set to True. I just tried it again, and this time, It kicked me for Guid Spoofing, BUT the server continued loaded, then said "Could Not Exec /forcecvar" Here is a screenshot of what I get

EnhmodDerp.png

Also, the server keeps loading up, till I exit W:ET

I have that set to True. I just tried it again, and this time, It kicked me for Guid Spoofing, BUT the server continued loaded, then said "Could Not Exec /forcecvar" Here is a screenshot of what I get

EnhmodDerp.png

Also, the server keeps loading up, till I exit W:ET

Yea it will kick you because the mod thinks ur are a threat to the security of the server :)

Yea it will kick you because the mod thinks ur are a threat to the security of the server :)

And I take it, as Dare already said, that there is no way to fix? I was willing to least see what all the buzz was about this mod.. Oh well, *burys his head in the slient docs and sets up a slient server*

• Administrators

If u really want to use it... post your command line.. run server as you are running on internet from your PC. Then connect using localhost IP. See if that works... That might make a trick.. not sure though..

Exec forcecvar is not working because you didn't set up the forcecvar config properly. It's feature of enhance mod which we never used so I can't say much.

Try silent mod and see if it works for you.

I got it to work finally, had to use +set dedicated 1, and join using Client. Thanks for the help. Also, I redownloaded W:ET 2.55 from the offical site, and 2.60+b, now the lagometer shows, but it still says can't find Shader for Lagometer. But it works. Now to try out Slient :P

• Like 1