Sign in to follow this  
yellow flash

website F|A intro video

im not sure if we already have but i havent found/seen.

So i suggest if any good editor could make us intro for our youtube channel that what is fa and what we play.

i mean like first comes our clan name or smthing and then clips from games we play or smthing like that.

i could make one my self but i got louse graphic freee editors and im just learning to use em.

• Like 2

We don't have one, but I was thinking about making one.. I finally know how to record game without lagging

Was thinking about using After Effects too. I have the idea in my head of how I want it to look like.. it would just take a while hehe

We would need someone to record Battlefield 3 though, I can't do that... need a special program for that but I'd lag too much

i think this is a really good idea! i can try to do little clip by myself when im playing et. :D

We don't have one, but I was thinking about making one.. I finally know how to record game without lagging

Was thinking about using After Effects too. I have the idea in my head of how I want it to look like.. it would just take a while hehe

We would need someone to record Battlefield 3 though, I can't do that... need a special program for that but I'd lag too much

try msi afterburner to record bf3, it takes less power then other programmes

try msi afterburner to record bf3, it takes less power then other programmes

Someone that's actually good in BF3 should record it.. I suck balls :blush: I'm sure Joe can confirm I fail haha, also Rainier.. he knows I have epic helicopter skills :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Someone that's actually good in BF3 should record it.. I suck balls :blush: I'm sure Joe can confirm I fail haha, also Rainier.. he knows I have epic helicopter skills :rolleyes:

Think those two have to record ^^

Think those two have to record ^^

I agree. They actually are good =P

I could submit some footage if you guys would like some? You may need to add hitsounds though since I mute the sound recording. Just let me know and I'd be happy to help in any way! :D

Spam Joe for BF3 and Rainier for BF3 vehicles.. Rainier is good in driving vehicles...and u got Blade too for BF3 :)

Yes F|A intro video would be nice...with some nice musics and clips from all games :P I guess Blade is good in minecraft too?

and again I'm being mad on Dice for not having battlerecorder in bf3 :'(

Lol. uhhhh I could come up with something for minecraft maybe O.O

I could video COD, TF2 and ET by myself, maybe CS:S too.. haven't tried that yet

But it would be good if you can video ET too Blade... with hitsounds please... would be too much work to add that by myself lol

Maybe more people could record TF2, COD and CS:S .. need good frags and stuff

Also need someone to record Minecraft yeah.. build something awesome in the F|A server

Mmmh.. and need to force Joe and Rainier to record BF3..else they get some spanking!

I guess I can make a video, just takes some time.. and need to try it out in a little video first because all the gameplay videos will need the same dimensions or close to it.. else maybe 1 game looks ugly compared to the rest or doesn't fit..10seconds gameplay from each game is alright for that.. Gotta see if it all works together first hehe

well i am good on bf3 now kd in game i get is 50/20 :D:) so that not to bad also i think we should record it on a full server on make a big meeting on ours and record it there :D

I'll see what I can do about ET. When I've tried recording it chews up my frame rates. D:. With BF3 I recorded at 720p so would that be okay? I'll add the hitsounds in before I send them to you. Just let me know what kind of kill you are looking for.

I'll see what I can do about ET. When I've tried recording it chews up my frame rates. D:. With BF3 I recorded at 720p so would that be okay? I'll add the hitsounds in before I send them to you. Just let me know what kind of kill you are looking for.

Just record like 10seconds in a few games first? If you wanna do that for me :P If it all works I'll say what I want for kills and stuff.. doesnt matter what's gonna be in the 10seconds, maybe just 1kill or something..its to check quality and everything

Others can also try to make intro vid, maybe we can have more :P Youtube channel shud become popular too :] Other gamers should see them! If we'd have good videos for channel then more people know about F|A :]