Website Fearless Assassins Youtube Channel

daredevil

• Administrators

I have created new Youtube channel for the gaming videos. You can subscribe to it if you like to do so. The old channel will be closed after certain period of time.

New channel link: http://www.youtube.c...arlessAssassins

If you would like to see your videos on our channel, please submit the download URL link of your gaming videos using "Contact Us" and we will upload your video on our channel with your credits.

Any suggestions regarding our channel are more then welcome!

Thanks!

• Like 8

Heyy get subscribed, I'm recording every trip I make when I'm training or hosting the fit club. I have an epic challenge coming up in summer which ill put on too when done, biking 120 miles across the country in less than 7h (I'll likely smash the records for this and do it in just over 5!) www.youtube.com/threefingerjim

Would it be possible to add demos to the channel. For example, proof for bans and stuff like that? Or would that be considered lame to put proof in public?

Edited by Tarzan

Would it be possible to add demos to the channel. For example, proof for bans and stuff like that? Or would that be considered lame to put proof in public?

I think it's not a good idea to show cheaters what they have to do better..

Psssst, you can add the YouTube background I made now :P Do I send that to you in Contact Us too? Or maybe here or whatever so you can gimme suggestions.. I made a simple but stylish one ;D

I'll also send you a video

EDIT: NVM.. just read ur comment on my channel lol hehe..i'll email you

Edited by Alexandra

• Administrators

who owns this page then? http://www.youtube.c...rlessAsssassins

Us only but when i created that channel "FearlessAssassins" was not available and I had to add one extra 's'. Now off course it doesn't matter much but me being nut picky over our name added new channel as soon as FearlessAssassins became available :)

Us only but when i created that channel "FearlessAssassins" was not available and I had to add one extra 's'. Now off course it doesn't matter much but me being nut picky over our name added new channel as soon as FearlessAssassins became available :)

You can download the videos from FearlessAssasssins and upload them to the new one :]