Screen XP different than Roster XP?

=Death Hunter=

I noticed that my XP in the bottom left corner of my screen shows about 1700xp while when I hit "tab" to look at roster it still shows my 67000xp. I tried reconnecting and restarting ET. Dunno what this means if anything.

Doesn't appear that I've lost it totally but was just wondering if anyone has ran into this before?

This is quite common, around 65500 your xp in your view resets(actually goes around -500) same around 131000 etc. I think its a jaymod bug but never really given it much thought since in effect nothing changes.

yeah past 2 or three times it reset i was up to about 50k give or take so Ive never went over the 65k mark. I see, cool. Yeah I was thinkin it may have been something like that. Thought maybe server reset again and I had been a victim of the times lol

just a et bug well done on getting past the 65000 mark

Thanks man. Yeah like I said I kept catching the resets. It happens. Just hope to get over 100k soon. That will be awesome!