Niiiiiiiice... why did they add the one blonde??? Shoulda kept it brunette!!!!

Not all the girls here are brunettes, in fact a place here inside my state Jalisco is full of blonde girls, tall and with color eyes.

937.jpgAmerica_008.jpg01sl3.jpg

She;s not too bad <_< But there are better!

like?

awww they look so cute give me one :D

i love white tigers :D

cute-white-bengal-tiger-cubs-i19.jpg

white tigers are favorite animals! :P

• 2 weeks later...

Sweet chicks indeed! Some days ago I was visiting at a chicken farm, it was just a nice trip :)

Niiiiiiiice... why did they add the one blonde??? Shoulda kept it brunette!!!!

I can't see any blonde in that picture :D I think those women are black-haired and that one is only brunette. :) Maybe it's varying 'cause I'm not living among the african or romani people. :)

Edited by BunnyBabe

Man, it's weird how something could bring back memories. Some years back, as a teenager, I was walking through the village I grew up in, when I passed one of the farms and saw the owner, who was a little old lady, straddling her fence. She had locked herself out her front door but the back was open. And whatever way she tried to climb the fence she got stuck, with one leg dangling over one side and the other the other side. So I helped her off and she waddled over to the front door and I climbed over the fence, through her house and let her in. She ended up giving me some hen eggs in return.

Still is one of the oddest gifts I've been given, but my mother was delighted!

• Like 1