What do you do for a living?

KoopaTroopa

What glorious jobs you all have. Just graduated with my BA in Anthropology. Work two jobs (not a living job) as a Volunteer Coordinator at Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area and Fee Collector as the same place. Not glorious jobs, but just great to be outdoors. Hopefully, I'll be getting a job in DC soon. :) But then again I am 20, so umm not many companies want to put their faith in the youth.

Been working as an artist in the games industry for the last 10 years...yeah, I know it's a filthy job but I guess someone's gotta do it ;)

Have you worked on any games we know?

Have you worked on any games we know?

I've worked on quite a few games in the last 10 years so I'm guessing you've prolly have heard of some of them? -

Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth (and an unreleased follow-up C.o.C: Destiny's End), Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End, Star Wars: Battlefront III and briefly on SW:BF IV both of which were canned by LucasArts, and then on TimeSplitters 4 for another short period of time until the studio went into administration, and then in recent years a whole slew of Lego games including Lego: Star Wars, Lego: PotC, Lego: Harry Potter and the recently unveiled Lego City Undercover WiiU game.

Been kept pretty busy :)

nice topic!

crucial part of my job as a respiratory therapist is to keep patients like these alive & breathing :(

ag_patient.jpgpedia.jpgSuperStock_4102-4399.jpg

Edited by PiaNist

finished school last year and quited another education. Next year ill be working with vegetables in a supermarket

nice topic!

crucial part of my job as a respiratory therapist is to keep patients like these alive :(

ag_patient.jpgpedia.jpgSuperStock_4102-4399.jpg

Can really appreciate your trade. My kids have undergone respritory therapy in the past not as drastic as your posted photos.

• Like 1

Can really appreciate your trade. My kids have undergone respritory therapy in the past not as drastic as your posted photos.

knowing that someone appreciate what you're doing is a huge bonus for us in this kind of job. thanks :D your kids had asthma? pneumonia? ...i remember when i handled my first critical pediatric patient (she had dengue hemorrhagic fever), i was so scared & nervous but now, it has become an every day thing.

knowing that someone appreciate what you're doing is a huge bonus for us in this kind of job. thanks :D your kids had asthma? pneumonia? ...i remember when i handled my first critical pediatric patient (she had dengue hemorrhagic fever), i was so scared & nervous but now, it has become an every day thing.

Both my sons have broncial and trachial malysia. Which presents like asthma but is not. It took years for the doctors to figure out what was wrong with them we were at the ER at least once a week for long long time. Thanks to the great staff at Schneiders children hospital in New York we have the situation under control. Since we moved to Israel they have been doing great due to the climate here. For this reason I became an EMT and have been with a volunteer ambulance service for the last seven years.

BTW the calls I hate the most are peds. I have been the first one on the seen for a pediatric cardiac arrest more than once and those call rip your heart out.

Edited by CSL