What do you do for a living?

KoopaTroopa

I sell cocaine, and cocaine accessories.

Just kidding ;) I work at a hospital in the materials department delivering supplies to supply rooms and fulfilling orders put in by departments. Also restock the crash carts that get used.

I build floating brothels and bars for the rich-n-famous.

Actually, I run the woodworking department of a small, but world class performance/luxury yacht builder in the pacific northwest.

http://fearless-assassins.com/gallery/image/2492-3boat-photos-1058/

• Like 1

that sounds cool!

Special effects makeup artist/puppeteer. Occasionally, actor.

I just graduated from university and I'm thinking about what to do career-wise. Not sure yet but I'm thinking about going to law school.

i work in Graphical arts in a Giant printer of 4 colors i make posters,books,publicity...and many other things..here is a foto of the machine :D

Man-Roland_300.jpg

Edited by Miguel Antunes

Study till im 26, then im going to be mid or high tier manager in most likely a big chemical company like Bayer or Johnson&Johnson. Or, im going to start my own company. Or, I'm becomming trader/analyst in the forex or stockmarket.

Np4me...

I work from monday till friday and i dont want to talk about that cos im glad if i return from work. I spend most of the time whyle im not working with drinkin, being anoying, spending time with friends, poker, ET ofc and jack off

• 3 weeks later...

I'm co-owner of Dobys Trailer Sales(family business for 34 years). We sell utlity,cargo,car haulers for any purpose and also sell cars,,motorcycles,,drag race,,round track race,,and attend about 20 bike rallies a year,,,geez,,i need a vacation.......................................dobystrailersales.com stop in and check it out