What other PC games you people play on regular basis

daredevil

I play the online version of Magic the gathering. Its a nerdy card game gone digiatl. MTGO. Anyone else play any magic?

I wouldn't mind getting in Magic again. Was pretty fun in the 90's ^.^

Though, the online version, do you get random decks, or is it the one where you need to own the actual cards first before you can use them in game?

I wouldn't mind getting in Magic again. Was pretty fun in the 90's ^.^

Though, the online version, do you get random decks, or is it the one where you need to own the actual cards first before you can use them in game?

Sadly in MTGO you have to buy the digital cards first. But they usually are slightly cheaper than IRL cards. You can download the game and play with noob decks against other noob decks and not pay a dime, but it gets boring fast. I just try to throw some money at it every once in awhile like any hobby, jsut as long as I don't go overboard, which is hard not to. It is without a doubt, the most expensive hobby I have ever took on.

I have heard of a free MTGO clone game called Cockatrice, and I am pretty sure that all cards are unlocked for you to play there, but also realize that's where most of the littler kids are so be prepared for that and it doesn't really keep track of rules and you have to argue a lot with your opponent about the "right" rules.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...