What other PC games you people play on regular basis

daredevil

The Starcraft Community is a rather diverse gaming culture with a thriving Pro league and many championships. While there wouldn't be any cost for hosting anything related to Starcraft (DRM ftw), there could be the oppertunity to grab the casual Starcraft fans attention and give them an introduction into the F|A community :)

There are countless builds one can make but most of the sites are run by narcissists that take the game to serious and do not allow the casual gamer much input. If given the oppertunity, I believe that there could be some rather interesting and unique members added to this community if there were a section for Starcraft :)

• Like 1

Bfbc2

...yea thats pretty much it lol , I hav'nt played CSS in a while, I use to play Mercenaries 2 online but EA stopped that smh. I play some other random fps games but I always come back to ET

I'm still waiting for warface to come out

The Starcraft Community is a rather diverse gaming culture with a thriving Pro league and many championships. While there wouldn't be any cost for hosting anything related to Starcraft (DRM ftw), there could be the oppertunity to grab the casual Starcraft fans attention and give them an introduction into the F|A community :)

There are countless builds one can make but most of the sites are run by narcissists that take the game to serious and do not allow the casual gamer much input. If given the oppertunity, I believe that there could be some rather interesting and unique members added to this community if there were a section for Starcraft :)

I also play Starcraft II a lot. The thing with Starcraft is that it doesn't have good clan support, and the game itself isn't clan oriented as the only valued aspect of it are 1v1 matches. You also rely solely on Bnet. And as people are divided on different servers (EU/NA/SEA and so) it's kinda hard to pull people together to play. Also another problem is that people would go elsewhere for references as I'm not sure F|A would provide enough info and there are quite a few places where there is alot SC2/Broodwar discussions of various levels going on. If we could attract Starcraft players that would be great but honestly I'm not sure what we could offer them at this moment. I know some members play SC2 but are on NA server and me being on EU one.

Back to topic, ET and SC are currently the only PC games I play regularly.

FIFA 12. Which one did you expect?

FIFA 99 obviously.. Best one by far! :P

I'm pretty bad with playing some of these new games. The newest game I still play is probably Pro Cycling Manager 2008. Also, if more people want a free game then I'd suggest Trackmania as Alexandra said. It is free on Steam and is great fun imo! I've thought about playing World of Tanks since my Dad and two uncles play the game but it seems that when you go to battle, you're playing against random guys i.e there is probably a very small chance I'd be able to play in the same match against my Dad. Otherwise the game seems pretty cool.

Also, if more people want a free game then I'd suggest Trackmania as Alexandra said. It is free on Steam and is great fun imo!

It's even fun playing in a server alone.. done that so many times hehe. Aslong as the server is good and has great music and maps it's good fun

It's probably the only game I can see myself playing every day, I'm sure if more people try it out they'll like it too

Civilization 3-5 all expanded/gold editions

Any from the Total War series, love ROME total ware

Mount and blade,1 and 2, sometimes with different modes

Command and Conquer! Any game from this set, old new, online and off. Online is awfuly hard there is some real pros out there

Age of Empires

Strong Hold 2

Star Wars, both the older PC and newer, not the latest one yet.

It's even fun playing in a server alone.. done that so many times hehe. Aslong as the server is good and has great music and maps it's good fun

It's probably the only game I can see myself playing every day, I'm sure if more people try it out they'll like it too

Played Trackmania 1 year ago , is funny but only 2 or 3 week , after it´s boring . We need for the server a game what many people play (not only from F|A).

I mostly play ET online. I also still play RTCW single player with my daughter (shes 10 wont let her play online) I have TF2 on my PC but cant get it to work.

I also have the following games that i dont play much anymore:

BF2

CS:S

MW2

I play a variety of games.

Shooters, I currently play: ET, CoD 4, TF2, L4D 1 and 2 for multiplayer FPS.

I also enjoy MMO's. I play WoW quite a bit. I enjoy Starcraft II (getting the expansion when it's ready!). Have Diable 3 pre-ordered as well. Ummm, played a bit of Tera, it's pretty fun.

Big title I'm waiting for though is Guild Wars 2. It would be nice to see F|A in a game heavily made for PvP like Guild Wars 2.

Don't really have any sports games.

Single Player Titles I enjoy are: Half Life 1, 2/ep 1/ ep2, Portal 1 & 2, All Horror Games. (Silent Hill, Resident Evil, Amnesia, etc.)