What other PC games you people play on regular basis

daredevil

• Administrators

I would like to know what other PC games u people play on regular basis. We will be soon adding FIFA (EA) game .. but at the same time.. i would like to know what other games u guys/girls would like to see on our forums and servers (if server files available).

If I find at least 10-15+ members playing that game on regular basis, I would think for that game.

I like to play Trackmania, it's a free racing game and still popular

I have Crysis, Garry's Mod, L4D2, COD:BO which also have online servers.. if more people have those games I'll play those games more, don't really play them now

I love to play Brink, but I think the game is a bit dead? Atleast whenever I try to find a server it takes me ages

Also, is it possible to maybe make the Counter Strike server alive again?

I like to play Trackmania, it's a free racing game and still popular

I have Crysis, Garry's Mod, L4D2, COD:BO which also have online servers.. if more people have those games I'll play those games more, don't really play them now

I love to play Brink, but I think the game is a bit dead? Atleast whenever I try to find a server it takes me ages

Also, is it possible to maybe make the Counter Strike server alive again?

yea CSS server would be great :D

F|A has one but it's offline or something :/

Yea i know we had one but no one played and it's been taken down :D and how about us getting TS3 :)

Edited by MoAZeR

Yea i know we had one but no one played and it's been taken down :D and how about us getting TS3 :)

Teamspeak 3? No need for that, we have ventrilo =P Good enough to be honest :] .. don't know why some people in this clan make their own ts3 server if we have a ventrilo F|A server for everyone

Hope they'll make CS:S server alive again, I feel like playing...you can join me moazer ^^

Teamspeak 3? No need for that, we have ventrilo =P Good enough to be honest :] .. don't know why some people in this clan make their own ts3 server if we have a ventrilo F|A server for everyone

Hope they'll make CS:S server alive again, I feel like playing...you can join me moazer ^^

i will as soon as i hit rank 45 in bf3 :D because ts3 is better :D

Apparently the CS:S server crashed almost two months ago due to the insanely great programmed Source Engine. Thank Valve.

The fact that no one reported it for almost two months shows that there is no need to start it again.

You two are the only ones asking for one. If you find more people who would play on it on a regular basis (which is not once a month, but daily) and get some regulars, restarting it might be a possibility. Otherwise it's just a waste of valuable resources and money.

You two are the only ones asking for one. If you find more people who would play on it on a regular basis (which is not once a month, but daily) and get some regulars, restarting it might be a possibility. Otherwise it's just a waste of valuable resources and money.

I have 41 friends on Steam playing CS:S .. alot from them are also in this clan, maybe they also like the game.. if they do then maybe we can make the CS:S server alive. Hopefully they'll reply here or i'll go on a spamming people on steam spree

We will be soon adding FIFA (EA) game

What FIFA are we talking about?

I would play CS.

Maybe we should make a poll with various games to see how many people are playing some certain games,although we need to start adding some games to poll list first.Atm i play only W:ET and planning to play COD4 too.I also would play CS and FIFA if there's a chance.

Edited by Spitfire