Website Group level access and benefits

daredevil

Email me u pass so I can look into it. It works for me, so not sure why it doesn't work for u.

hellreturns@gmail.com

PS Remote doesn't work good with 10Kbps download speed internet lol

It's not working for a LOT of people, not only me. It's also not working for platinum vip... must be something in the settings that's wrong

You can see primary group under your avatar. Secondary groups are hidden.

What you mean by group status? Elaborate please.

You hit the nail on the head I was refering to the secondary group. May make it availible to the member themselves.

• Administrators

It's not working for a LOT of people, not only me. It's also not working for platinum vip... must be something in the settings that's wrong

No works for me. I just tested it.

Go to your profile.

Upload new image.

Hit save.

Go to your profile.

Hit Ctrl +F5 to refresh your browser cache.

You should see the new background. If above doesn't work for you, let me know.

You hit the nail on the head I was refering to the secondary group. May make it availible to the member themselves.

hrm what you mean by "make it available to the member themselves" ? :P

No works for me. I just tested it.

Go to your profile.

Upload new image.

Hit save.

Go to your profile.

Hit Ctrl +F5 to refresh your browser cache.

You should see the new background. If above doesn't work for you, let me know.

Still doesn't work, it only seems to work for leaders and some new VIP users

http://fearless-assassins.com/tracker/issue-419-profile-customization/

Edited by Alexandra

• Administrators

Right... I figured the issue.... I guess this issue is only for certain VIP users who are clan members too. It happens when your primary group is VIP and secondary Clan member.

I guess you will need to wait till I upgrade the forums to 3.3.1.

Right... I figured the issue.... I guess this issue is only for certain VIP users who are clan members too. It happens when your primary group is VIP and secondary Clan member.

I guess you will need to wait till I upgrade the forums to 3.3.1.

Hopefully it'll be fixed then :]

hrm what you mean by "make it available to the member themselves" ? :P

What I mean is If a person is a member and his primary group is say ET Member but he also donates and is VIP therefore making his secondary group vip. I suggest that if a person is in more than one group the person can see that on profile page.

What I mean is If a person is a member and his primary group is say ET Member but he also donates and is VIP therefore making his secondary group vip. I suggest that if a person is in more than one group the person can see that on profile page.

I suggested they should make like for example +++CSL ..so u can see member and vip in one. But it would take too much time to change for everyone or something they said, i dont rlly remember

• Administrators

Possible but adds more queries while loading profile page or anything else. Here the question of performance vs usage comes and performance wins the battle since usage is negligible.

Post this under website suggestion section. Will try to add it after some testing once I update the forums. I am planning to check all suggestions posted under website/forum section as soon as possible.

That's a good way to offer an incentive for people to donate. I probably won't use my stuff.. I just donate because I like F|A. (And the only clan ever worth donating money to IMO) )