=Death Hunter=

My main instrument is the Guitar but I play a bit of piano and drums. I'm in a Rock band, The Wankers and we play :

-Are you gonna be my girl - Jet

-21st Century Breakdown - Green Day

-Knockin' On Heaven's Door - Guns N'Roses

-Wheels - Foo Fighters

-She's a genius - Jet

-Best of you - Foo Fighters (I play this song in acoustic, alone on the stage)

-Enter Sandman - Metallica

-Lonely day - System Of A Down

-Jesus Of Suburbia - Green Day

-Wonderwall - Oasis (me and the pianist)

• 4 weeks later...

Used to play guitar (an old B.C. Rich Ironbird) in a black metal band many years ago (back in '91). We were named Disciple of Nythra and did a few rehearsals and I mixed together a rehearsal tape but we never gigged or released any tracks. On one occasion while we were in the rehearsal studios Suzi Quatro was rehearsing in the studio next to ours and then the following week we were in there jamming and Noddy Holder and Slade were in the studio next door. Happy times! :D Just wish I still had time to do my own music :(

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

here's a video of a little show I did in the middle of no where at a hall. hadn't played with that drummer in like a year too. he filled in for someone

http://youtu.be/6ljx1BRDi6o

Same song with the old band when we had a singer. I do all that now. Our singer was one of the craziest guys I ever met then he went 100% christian on us. He don't even call me anymore. LOL

Better solos on this i think

I play guitar, mainly acoustic stuff, been playing for 6 years now, I play in a duet with a singer. We do the odd small gig now and again but mainly just for fun and I help a friend out with an open mic night at a local pub. Mainly it's just an excuse to invite the lads round for a few beers a smoke and have a laugh.

Love playing the Foos, Jack Johnson, Jason Mraz, bit of Floyd and well anything. video is of my son and I playing many years ago.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I play guitar been playing for about 16 years I just got my ax out of pawn the other day I had it in there for about a month so now my fingers are soft they havent hurt this bad in a long time :punk

Ive been playing guitar for almost 14 years, started out learning folk, like i assume most do, after about a year or two i took lessons learning 12 bar. Did that for a long ass time, then got into a little bit of classical before i stopped and started doing my own thing.. i like writing pop music, Dont really have time or money to do it anymore, heres a demo i did

http://snd.sc/T86md6

Edited by Opheliac
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...