=Death Hunter=

Drums, bass guitar, and some piano. I don't play in any bands, not good enough and I don't have the time to practice. I only play in my church's band.

Keep it up!!! I been at it for 15 years lol

Look for a book called... the guitar grimoire

Has everything youll ever need to know about guitar scales and modes. Used to be hard to fimd but i bet amazon has it. Def an important investment for any guitarist. Worth every penny

I play guitar, me and my friends have a little band, we don't do gigs though, we just get together every friday in my garage and play covers :)

Here's our setlist:

Sex Pistols - Anarchy in the UK

Ramones - Blitzkrieg Bop

Ramones - My Brain is hanging Upside Down

NOFX - Bob

Blink 182 - Dammit

Led Zeppelin - Houses of the Holy

Black Sabbath - Paranoid

The Clash - I Fought The Law

Iggy Pop - The Passenger

and end softly with - CCR- Have you ever seen the rain.

My neighbours think we're the best...

• Like 1

Feel free to show us something :) - http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/28451-musicians-post-your-playing-here/

I play guitar, me and my friends have a little band, we don't do gigs though, we just get together every friday in my garage and play covers :)

Here's our setlist:

Sex Pistols - Anarchy in the UK

Ramones - Blitzkrieg Bop

Ramones - My Brain is hanging Upside Down

NOFX - Bob

Blink 182 - Dammit

Led Zeppelin - Houses of the Holy

Black Sabbath - Paranoid

The Clash - I Fought The Law

Iggy Pop - The Passenger

and end softly with - CCR- Have you ever seen the rain.

My neighbours think we're the best...

How about that one, only good memories with that song ;)

Started out on trombone in high school. They needed a cymbal player in the drumline and moved. Next year went to big bass drum. Next year head snare drummer. Played in a metal band on drums. Left that band right as we went in to record. They had a video that aired one time on Headbangers Ball.... lol. No bands since but I now mainly play guitar, drums, a little piano, bass & sax.

• Like 1

Oh yeah! What was the name of the band? I used to play with metal bands and we used to gig with these kids from chilicothe ohio regularly. They were like 16 first show we played with them at a hall out in the middle of nowhere

They were signed to metal blade by the time they were 18-20

Woe of Tyrants.

I played with Amenity Asphyxia (death metal) for 6 years. And New Beginning (progressive metal) for about 4 years. I do alot of jam band stuff now. Shuffled into blues and jammy material. Got 5 studio albums under my belt. And prolly 20 amature/home recorded albums at least!!! Lol

Misty Rocks was the band. 2 Shadyside guys & 3 from Powhatan.

I saw what our manager was doing wrong and called him on it. He screwed them big. Said he had them booked at 3 clubs in NYC over 3 nights. After the 2nd club owner said "Never heard of you", they got the picture. Manager went off somewhere west and never heard from again.

I'm content just jammin with my brother when I go back to Shadyside. Will be there the end of July, btw.

Mainly keyboards for me, just started learning guitar in mid september. Started by learning piano around age 6 in class but after a year, decided I didn't like getting a formal education in music (see: getting whacked on the knuckles with a ruler) so I decided to learn on my own. as a result, I can't read note anymore, and only play by ear. I tried a couple bands but I just couldn't commit to them since I had my own ideas on a career path that I was following at the time.

started on euphonium(!) in middle/high school....started playing bass guitar for my church about 7 months ago, and they have also started teaching me drums (I suck more or less). We play every wed/sun.