Would this pc work?

Zire

I'm looking for a new pc and I found this build for $699. Do you think it would play everything out currently without problems?

Intel® Core™ i5-2500K Processor (4x 3.30GHz/6MB L3 Cache)

Memory8 GB [4 GB X2] DDR3-1600 Memory Module

NVIDIA GeForce GT 520 - 1GB

Motherboard ASUS P8Z68-V LX -- Lucid Virtu Technology

Ok I remade the build with AMD and this is what I came up with for $719.

AMD FX-4100 CPU (4x 3.60GHz/4MB L2 Cache)

8 GB [4 GB X2] DDR3-1600 Memory Module

AMD Radeon HD 7750 - 1GB

hard to say, without knowing how much you're willing to spend on a video card

My reference is: go more to a better videocard !!! . For a low budget PC is my option a AMD Cpu with a good Videocard
:)

just my view
:P

Yea exactly, cause AMD is still good for gaming and cheaper

Read read read... for some cpu and benchmark go here...http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/ They have cpu benchmark too.

nVidia 560gtx is a good choise, but as much Im for supporting AMD I´d go with i3-2100(LGA 1155) CPU. Later you could switch it (if its still available by then) for some i5 (LGA1155) or Sandy Bridge i7 or even for upcoming Ivy Bridge CPU. Even some I7 would do for a long time as it beats any of current AMDs.

Also HD7800 series are out, worth to check out.

Does anyone have 560, it seems it pushes air out not to the sides like AMDs do? So on choosing the case I´d start from graphics airflow. If graphics pushes air out only from back ordinary case taking air in from front and pushing out from back would suffice. But if graphics card is pushing air out from both sides then with mentioned case type it would blow hot air inside the case on HDs and back to graphics intake vent. So a case which takes air in from bottom and blows out from both side and up would be better or there are more case variations. Which I sadly noticed later.

Also notice the length of graphics cards. Check if hard drive even fits in case after you´ve installed graphics.