cigarette smokers

GraveDigger

Never tried it, never will try it!

It's only a waste of money and it slowly kills you

How much is a pack of cigs? 5euro? If you'd smoke one pack every year for like 30 years then boom there goes 50.000 euro, bet none of you smokers ever calculated how much you've actually spent on smoking.

And instead of buying a pack every day.. you could skip one day and donate that money to F|A ;] Better than smoking!

Not sure how much they are in NL but they are about 9 euro here for a packet.. My sister when she started smoking was on nearly a pack a day. Not sure if she is still as bad since she is up the country and we see her once every month or so.

It is a bad habit but at the same time it's like alcohol to some people as well, more like a relaxer from stress or other things. (Not saying it's good to smoke, just giving an example of how so many people smoke cigarettes)

It is a bad habit but at the same time it's like alcohol to some people as well, more like a relaxer from stress or other things. (Not saying it's good to smoke, just giving an example of how so many people smoke cigarettes)

The 12,13,14,15,16 year old kids at highschool all smoke because it's "cool" .. they don't smoke to relax or anything.. they think they're awesome if they smoke rofl

Seriously, was so stupid in highschool.. friend said she'd never start smoking then one of her friends started smoking and then she did too. People are so stupid

But even if it's to relax.. there's other ways for that instead of killing yourself with cigarettes =P

The 12,13,14,15,16 year old kids at highschool all smoke because it's "cool" .. they don't smoke to relax or anything.. they think they're awesome if they smoke rofl

Seriously, was so stupid in highschool.. friend said she'd never start smoking then one of her friends started smoking and then she did too. People are so stupid

But even if it's to relax.. there's other ways for that instead of killing yourself with cigarettes =P

I understand that, that's why I said only some people.. Obviously not the kids who started when they were 13 were doing it because of stress. Maybe from 17/18 onwards due to exam pressure which seems like what happens here most of the time when people start smoking at that age. They say it relieved some stress from having to study lots etc. I have to disagree on that one, as you said there are other ways. My way to relieve stress was to go cycling. In the year I was doing my Leaving Cert (the exam that decides how many points you get so you can go to college depending on what course you want) I did I think about 500km in the whole year. I have a cycling log book and it says I started on 17th March 2010 and between my exams which were in June, I did about 50km during those two weeks to relieve some stress. So there is always another way to relieve stress than smoking, something I just don't understand fully.

You have kids? I never knew that.. I always thought you were like 18, just checked your profile and you're 32 hehe

the flesh is weak but the spirit is willing. You're only as old as you feel

:eek Yes i am a olf Fart

lolol, Stabak is an old man. He will need a walking stick soon, especially when he doesn't stop smoking ;)

I would disagree with the cane.

Also some new lungs

at the moment my vital capacity is in excellent condition :P

STOP SMOKING! IT'S BAD!

Drugs is also bad :[

lol I expiremented....

Smoking takes away anxiety for me (It used to be THC but I stopped that 7 months ago). It's hard, no support where I am xD

I have smoked about 10 years, now its something about 15-25 cigarettes day.. And im not quiting that, maybe some day when doctor says you most quit or you go!

cigarettes..... oh boy

Tried cigarettes dor first time about 11 yrs old. Started up regular at about 15. Camel widea, marboro mwnthol 2 yrs, marboro menthol lights year and a half, back to marboro lights, to camel lights til age 29. I still chew tobacco like everyday. And i still smoke about two saturdays out of the month. Was smokin well over a pack a day. 2-2 1/2 packs on saturday nights out partying. Been smokin the reefer just as long. Just never quit that lol gotta stay fogged

It's good that you quit cigarettes. Smoking not only cause a slow death but also painful. I have never smoked and I will not smoke, why ruin my life? :)

• 2 weeks later...