cigarette smokers

GraveDigger

Tried first time when I was 11 and then I felt myself cool doing that (yeah.. -.- ) and ofc I smoked only about 4 each day (when some "cool" older guys gave their cigs. Until I changed my friend gang and started better life.. Then I just was long without cigs until I turned 17 and I was so pissed of that and just though I'd actually smoke sometimes.. Soon it became a habit (It was hard to admit myself that I was hooked..) and I smoked 32 cigs each day, somedays more when I just had time.. So here I am, still smoking..Even though nowdays I smoke maybe a half pack a day. I'd like to quit but it's hard 'cause I'm not a social smoker.. And another part of me just don't wanna quit at all.

If somebody is about to begin smoking, I'd just recommend to think wise. It's not cool at all.. I'm jealous because my sister has kept away ganja and cigarettes her whole life..

Never smoked cigarettes but I have a weakness for Mary Jane she will always have a place in my heart :crazy

shadowskullsig.gif

Edited by Shadow!
  • Like 1

I like having a cig every now and then. I used to buy Djarums cigarillos because I like the taste and all but they're not as cheap and easy to find as say...a pack of Camel Crush. (Plus only 12 come in a pack as compared to 20) Would I say I'm addicted? No, I can go without cigarettes or alcohol. I will admit that I'm very much addicted to energy drinks though. I will buy a Monster over cigarettes or booze any day of the week. Are energy drinks all that much better for you? No, but I don't care. Remember folks, if cancer or a vomit induced alcohol blackout (R.I.P Hendrix) don't kill you, a Greyhound bus or a piece of falling concrete just might!

I only smoke chronic now.. :)

Since I quit smoking tobacco, I have way more stamina and dont gas out when Im putting out..

The urge to smoke cigarettes is absent.

When I smell cigarettes now, it makes me reflect gladly on my smoking cessation for the following reasons:

- I can taste my food again (full spectrum)

- I can smell things I used to not smell when I was a smoker

- My stamina and overall health is so much more better

• Like 1

Con grats Gravedigger, it's a hard one, I am currently off, but took me 7 times before it stuck, smoke free about 3 yrs now, but the urge is always there, especially after a Captain Morgan or two.

Stick to it, it only leads down one road, and it's not a good one.

Ive been a smoker for 11yrs i start and stop smokeing here and there i just cant seem to actually fully quit smokeing maybe it is really addicting or just a habbit i accumulated from doing for such a long period of time. I dont know but it is hard in my opion and im slowy but surely stopping at a slower pace then what i was doing.

im in the marines, and smoked before, but stopped when i got in.... but i picked it up again becasue so many marines smoke, lol

but i dont smoke as much as i used to... unless im drinking, lol :P