My new Graphics Card and the PowerSupply

MoAZeR

Hello,

Here is my little upgrade i will get these on tuesday.

39744small.gif

Asus Radeon HD 6850 1GB GDDR5 PCI-E 2.1 x 16

39240small.gif

Corsair Builder Series CX500V2 500W Active PFC Powersupply

Cant wait i will finally play bf3 with out any problems now i cant have a good aim because of my old graphics card can;t handle it :)

Regards,

Adrian

Edited by MoAZeR

You´ve already bought it? Haven´t checked it more but HD 7700 and 7800 series coming out, should be same price range but more FPS.

Yea I got it already will have it 2moro :D:) anyway this card will bee good enough :D

the 7700 serie performs like the 6800 and are around the same price (7770 can switch to low power consumption which is the biggest + of those cards)

the 7800 serie = 6900 serie in performance (again with the low power consumption)

anyway have fun with your new card, I have the same one. Although I'm considering to upgrade to the 7800 serie.

no no i am getting better now :D and stuff also i am upgrading my Motherboards new CPU quad core 3.60ghz AMD black edition 8 or 16 gb ram :D:) that will cost me around 300 all together and new windowns :D