No longer a member

The teacher

Hello guys,

So apparently I am no longer a F A member since today. JoeDirt decided that and not much I can do really.

Just wanted to say that it has been a real pleasure being part of this community as a member and that even though I am no longer a member I will continue playing with you guys and having a great time in the server. Only that I will not obviously have tags anymore.

I am kind of sad that after 3 years this is happening to me but I will keep on playing which is what really matter.

Love you all!!

The Teacher

Well I've never had a personal problem with you but I'm afraid I have to agree with Joe's decision. You undermined another admins authority, publically.. Making us look like idiots, especially when backing someone who was lying.. There was no wrong doings by Anti and the logs proved that.. And that really isn't good..

On a lighter note, see you in-game! *dink dink dink*

• Like 1

• Administrators

Chuckun put it best, its not the first time that you undermined a higher admin and conspired against them but I made sure it would be your last time. You are more then welcome to play on F|A servers but remember we will treat you with as much respect as you show us.

Well, I do not know what you are talking about when you say this is no the first time.

Also, I am not conspiring against anyone. I believe that Anti does not treat other players with respect and I can see that because people do not like it when he comes into the server, he does not talk but just uses commands like mute or kick or ban way to quick and also he does not respect other players in the way he deals with them. I had already had clashes with him about this in the past

That is why I agreed with what sellsword said in the complaint. I was not aware that we all had to agree, I thought in a complaint topic there was room for discussion, and it is completely normal that some admins like other admins ways better or worse. By the way, I have seen a couple of times the way you admin in the servers Joe Dirt and I do not agree with your behaviour either.

And finally, do not worry I will respect players and admins as I have been doing for so long in the server, but maybe you should worry more about how some admins respect other players.

I have many friends in there and that is why now all I want to do is play and have a good time.

Good luck to all of you too

The Teacher

Basicly you openly turned against Anti. This is not the way, never was and never will be how we raise a complain. Not even in private section let alone public section, everyone to see it.

Someone should teach you some common sense.

• Like 2

• Administrators

Well, I do not know what you are talking about when you say this is no the first time.

Also, I am not conspiring against anyone. I believe that Anti does not treat other players with respect and I can see that because people do not like it when he comes into the server, he does not talk but just uses commands like mute or kick or ban way to quick and also he does not respect other players in the way he deals with them. I had already had clashes with him about this in the past

That is why I agreed with what sellsword said in the complaint. I was not aware that we all had to agree, I thought in a complaint topic there was room for discussion, and it is completely normal that some admins like other admins ways better or worse. By the way, I have seen a couple of times the way you admin in the servers Joe Dirt and I do not agree with your behaviour either.

And finally, do not worry I will respect players and admins as I have been doing for so long in the server, but maybe you should worry more about how some admins respect other players.

I have many friends in there and that is why now all I want to do is play and have a good time.

Good luck to all of you too

The Teacher

Go to your work tomorrow and tell your boss he is doing his job wrong, see how long you last there. Then go to the CEO and tell him how to run his company. Seems you missed the line when they were giving out common sense, you forget that there are other admins out there that keep notes + server logs. If you have a problem with any admin you obviously come to Dare or me and tell us the issue, instead you listen to trolls which by the way were banned multiple times for the same type of behavior but are way to daft to figure out that I can see everything IN THE f***ING LOGS. You conspire against another admin because he does his job, I checked the admin logs and don't see any admin abuse but I see one active admin and a few that don't do nothing.
  • Like 3

I believe that Anti does not treat other players with respect and I can see that because people do not like it when he comes into the server, he does not talk but just uses commands like mute or kick or ban way to quick and also he does not respect other players in the way he deals with them. I had already had clashes with him about this in the past I don't talk because it's a gaming server, and I TRY to come to play. If I didn't have to babysit trolls, I could actually play and enjoy myself. Please note the players who don't like me, most, if not all have previous warnings, mutes, and/or bans by other F|A admin, and possibly from me as well. Ban too quickly? Hardly. I hate the paperwork that goes along with it. I try to resolve problems with a warning, mute, or kick if necessary. Some people are repeat offenders, and have proven in the past that muting them doesn't work. So why continue doing the same thing over and over expecting different results?

Do we all have to agree? No. I'm sure Joe, Dare, and Ranier would never expect all F|A members to agree with each other. However, they do expect us to respect one another. But when you publicly show dislike for another member, you show a weakness in the clan.

Again, I wish you luck. But please bear in mind that we don't allow players to change teams after a shuffle. Something that I've called you on in the past and you gave me excuses like "I'm playing with friends" Or "This is my last map I want to play allies"

I let it slide because you were F|A, and didn't want to deal with another discussion with you about the server rules that you told me you know so well.

F|A, or ex-F|A, the rules will still apply to you.

Have fun :)