I'M BACK BEECHEZ!!

unlawfulsniper

hahah funny. I have no idea who you are. I've never banned a person and rarely kick them, you are on your own son. You couldn't kick yoyo out if you tried son, she is like level 10 or more.

UnLawFul, F|A was letting me fill yer spot while you were gone,,,So i banned a bunch of people and Kicked YoYo out ,,,I'll let you sort thru it now that yer back,,Good to see ya !!!!

• Administrators

hahah funny. I have no idea who you are. I've never banned a person and rarely kick them, you are on your own son. You couldn't kick yoyo out if you tried son, she is like level 10 or more.

i have no clue who he is either, he just showed up one day and started talking like he knew everyone, btw glad u have your comp fixed now its the time to quit with timmies for a year, save that toonie x365 days =nice brand new comp, in my case its $4 per day o.0

Joe! Sup homie! Nice to hear from you. I'm keeping my timmy's and my 800mhz athlon haha. I live for 12fps. And I can't quit betsy, she's still running strong haha.

See u online dirt!

PS splat who?

i have no clue who he is either, he just showed up one day and started talking like he knew everyone, btw glad u have your comp fixed now its the time to quit with timmies for a year, save that toonie x365 days =nice brand new comp, in my case its $4 per day o.0

what ? , I have to know people to talk to them? ..Nonsense ..when in Rome . . . . . . OK I'll start with " Hi Joedirt" how r u ,,great server , nice forums ! ! ! I'm SPL><T, nice to meet all of u !!!