Knife only

kentikins

i wouldnt like it. Right now the games are fun enough. I think knife only wouldnt be fun if its in the rotation

Agree with that. Can't have knife in the rotation. But one thing I think would be fun is some kind of event once every months. Like one map only knife, one only sniper, pistol and things like that. Remember something like that when I was playing ET like 2 months ago. And everyone seems to enjoy it

Agree with that. Can't have knife in the rotation. But one thing I think would be fun is some kind of event once every months. Like one map only knife, one only sniper, pistol and things like that. Remember something like that when I was playing ET like 2 months ago. And everyone seems to enjoy it

I'd go along with the snipe only thing, but knife and pistol only isnt so much fun. I've tried it a few years ago on cod4 and it isnt that nice

Agreed. Limiting to a single weapon is always fun, if everyone participates. I think the event idea is cool, unless of course there is a way to enforce the limited weapon to a map in the rotation...

Me and my friends play knife only matches on modern warfare 2 and black ops, and we got a successful leader board running.

So yeah, it only workers with fewer players and when your all in the same room.

The only way this'll work is if we had an admin in the server at all time, to warn but it'll probably drive players away.

Its probably to much of a hassle for FA.

you can only really enforce it if it was only in a small portion because so many people just ignore the chat that an entire knifes only map would be too tedious to maintain

• 2 weeks later...

I would be all for it once in a while also. if you dont want to wait for that, just get a p90, extreme conditioning and a smoke grenade. its easy enough to get close to people that way and get in some knifing.

also recomend uav jammer so they dont see you coming. knifing challenge with people using guns is good fun.