=FlA=Incom!ng*

Mega Whoosh

That would be cool if it were real :P too bad it's fake lol

Ok I'm very naive.....how do you know it's fake? lol

Though I'll agree that it's unreal how he managed to land that so precisely without any sort of safety measure haha.

Edited by oh_Fernanda

first and foremost pyhsics say its fake. if that guy were to actually land in that little pool of water, he'd break at least his back. he's probably doing ~45 MPH(thats like 40238928509 kmh for you euro nubs :P) and that pool is about 3 feet deep. when you hit water at high speeds its harder than hitting concrete

Ok I'm very naive.....how do you know it's fake? lol

Though I'll agree that it's unreal how he managed to land that so precisely without any sort of safety measure haha.

It would be possible to calculate exactly where he would land if you know how fast, the angle of the ramp, and his weight. Im no good at math otherwise i'd demonstrate.

Too bad its a crash dummy :P In slow motion it skips a few frames before the guy gets out of the water. totally edited

But thats still a bad ass slip n slide

all you do is divide the chord by the sine of the angle and calculate velocity with the passenger weight and rig and BInGo !!! <------mathemagician !!!

Well I saw the video a while ago, like the day it surfaced on the web and I was like OMG IS DAT REAL? But there was no answer to be found Then a while later I read something about it that it's just a fake viral video or something, it was in the news I believe. It was a while ago so I don't remember where or exactly what it said lol