Pls read

Meadows

Hi i have problem with guid in W:ET every time i play it say Duplicate guid. I tryed /pb_cl_enable; pb_system 1; pb_writecfg; reconnect; i have et key but i dont know what to do I play on N!TMOD EU and NQ

you might have to delete your profile in Nitmod, then download a new ETkey, I seen this on another site

you might have to delete your profile in Nitmod, then download a new ETkey, I seen this on another site

deleting the profile wont help. he got the message "player disconnected for duplicate guid" because of the missing etkey respectively the not enabled pb.

you already downloaded a new etkey and typed the necessary cmds. make sure you copied the etkey in the correct folders.

WinXP: C:\Program Files\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\

Vista/Win7 64bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\

Vista/Win7 32bit: C:\Program Files\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\

Mac OS X: /Users/username/Library/Application Support/Wolfenstein ET/etmain/

Linux (*): /home/username/.etwolf/etmain/

*Based on Ubuntu setup.

Note: On some installations of Windows 7, you may also need to copy your new ETKey file to: C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\PunkBuster\ET\etmain\

if you will copy the etkey to the correct folder(s) and type the necessary cmds again, it should work.

Edit: please let us know, if it will work. ty