Sign in to follow this  
DeathBringer*

silEnT server gives me restart every map

Question

Hey guys... I have a problem

Now because HC is not working i went to play silent... when i came in i had 0 XP and my k/d restarted... I tought it was restart, but then i played and i got 5.00 k/D and some XP, but then in other map it happend agin XP and k/d restarted to me....

Please tell me how to fic it or just Make HC working so i can play HC...

Tnx

12 answers to this question

What's wrong with hardcore? Also u mean to say u XP gets reset?

What's wrong with hardcore? Also u mean to say u XP gets reset?

HARDCORE DOESNT WORK ----> http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/29674-hardcore-is-brrrroken/

And yes my XP and k/d and PWR gets restarted every map.... I play one map and i get some XP and k/d and PWR... then new map comes and all restarts agin, but just for me for others is all normal...

I can't connect to HC either, it freeze on full loaded loading bar. Also it says Silent 0.5.0

post-3434-0-89081000-1330956280_thumb.png

Is all having xp save issues on silent or just bringer?

Players without PBguid get I believe.

Players without PBguid get I believe.

U mean players not having PB GUID are having xp save issues?

Yes, based on what I saw all the players with no PB guid were below 500 xp(~8 player) and rest had normal. Moreover deathbringer has no pb guid either.

daredevil....

XP Restarted just to some ppl and k/d and PWR too

idk whats wrong but you see i had 4.060 k/d and it was keept like that i mean idk how to say in english it didnt changed alot.... you know what i mean?

Well now i have about 7.740 but idk if i will be able to keep it, so im asking you if there is a way that you give me my old stats back..?

Tnx :D

It seems to me that loosing XP is 1 time incident going over 0.5.1 without etkey and never having pbguid. Watched some players and their XP didn´t reset every map.

Deleted my ektkey and \pb_myguid didn´t show any guid but had XP + lvls + !list showed pbguid still:O

Deathbringer can u try deleting all old silent pk3 from u silent mod folder and then join server and try again?

also got stuck on loading bar like joker. but when i got on server later on hade xp resetted and didnot have admin lvl's anymore

also got stuck on loading bar like joker. but when i got on server later on hade xp resetted and didnot have admin lvl's anymore

Can u try to clean up u silent mod folder i.e. remove all old silent mod pk3's. Then start ET and reconnect to server.