i need help ppl plz

nexus

i jst gat a new computer and i wanted to gt all the old games i use to play so i gat enemy territorty (gr8 gme) but i didnt no if ppl are stil playin it today?? r they?? i seen ur clan and cn see u r over a few games so was jst wonderin does et still gt played?? and 1 other thing wen i load the game up i cnt see no servers?? iv gat the patches and fixed the firewall i think bt still nothing rite bk asap plz

Hi,

ET is still popular.

And.. I got the same problem, but i go in GameTracker, one time go in F|A servers and later all time when i open game - in right side is all F|A servers.

:]

lol sorry i dont no if i have the right patch for the game because i cant see any servers i can see the f-a servers down the right hand side of the screen but it wont let me join them

hi and welcome,

1. Server masterlist is down, so you have to search on TB/SL or best choice just play on our servers :P

2. best you get the latest patch 2.60b, get it in our dl section. Or you dl ET Ultimate instaler its all included.

Edit:

make a ss from error message please

• Like 1

come on guys dont mean to be a pest but i cant get this working i know some one can help me i keep getting this message------- game code (ui_x86.d11) failed pure server check -------???

Make a shortcut of ET on the desktop. Then right click on it and hit the "Run as administrator" button.

Or click properties / compatibility and tick the run as admin box.

Nothing install the game again. As I understand it not also show the list of servers do not?