Viewing demos from ET - Enemy Territory

docwarren

• 8 months later...

I assume after you click Jaymod in MODS, that you also click LOAD MOD afterwards.

Once that's done the demos should show up in the REPLAYS menu. If not, manually navigate to the ET folder. Default location in windows is C:\Program Files (x86)\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\jaymod\demos

You should be able to see your demo there. Make sure your demo file extension is /dm_84, and that your ET is upgraded to 2.6 (2.6b isn't necessary)

how to mùake you'r demo as /dm_84 and how can i put in on a topic after plz??

i have same probs with SS there are all in TGA , i can't put them on a topic, i have download a converter to make them in jpeg but it's still dosn't work

• Clan Friend

i have same probs with SS there are all in TGA , i can't put them on a topic, i have download a converter to make them in jpeg but it's still dosn't work

ET 2.60 records demos as dm_84. Anyway you can leave them as dm_82, players with last patch can just rename them as dm_84 and they should still work.

If you want to add a demo to a topic, zipping it would do the trick

Regarding the tga problem: Make sure you got "cg_useScreenshotJPEG" set to "1" in your config.

• 10 months later...
  • Leader

Well, you could try just renaming the *.dm_84 to *.dm_82 and see what happens. :)

I have always heard that 2.60 and 2.60b are more stable and trouble-free than 2.55.

• Like 1

i had the same issue earlier, you indeed do need to update to 2.60 i think, the demos didn't show up in 2.55 for me and they did in 2.60

• 4 weeks later...