Graphic Card: Galaxy GeForce 9500GT

Audio: Onboard 6 Channel HD Audio

LAN: On board 10/100 LAN

Hard Drive: 500GB SATAII HDD

Optical Drive: 20X DVD Writer

Power Supply: 350W ATX PSU

Screenshot will arrive shortly.

I seriously dont know how it even got set to 1 in the first place o.o

well it's happen sometimes example instead of doing maxfps 125 in console you did maxfps 1 and you were sure that you did 125 ... dunno maybe also you connect to some server that his admin made an error and had set forcecvar for maxfps to 1. too many possibilities ;)

well it's happen sometimes example instead of doing maxfps 125 in console you did maxfps 1 and you were sure that you did 125 ... dunno maybe also you connect to some server that his admin made an error and had set forcecvar for maxfps to 1. too many possibilities ;)

I seeeeee. O.O

• Administrators

With com_maxfps set to 1 you should be kicked in 30 sec at max. Something is wrong. I don't allow FPS below 42 cos of recoil issues. I will re check scans may be after last time i updated MD5 scans com_maxfps scan got deleted.

With com_maxfps set to 1 you should be kicked in 30 sec at max. Something is wrong. I don't allow FPS below 42 cos of recoil issues. I will re check scans may be after last time i updated MD5 scans com_maxfps scan got deleted.

ur kicks still working normal since yesterday i was testing some stachel scripts and i got kicked for com_maxfps 1 so he should have same issue with it.