Other Special thanks

etaddict

I have played on many servers since last 4 years. Half of the servers just have crappy settings, pathetic players who always b*** b*** and servers lag hard.

Few days back I visited your server after I re-installed my ET back once again. I have to say you guys have taken into consideration most of basic aspects of game which people forget and fill up their servers with crapy skin packs and all. I loved how server doesnt have adren noobs since their is no adren. Half of the ET servers are filled with adren noobs and just double jumping jokers. I liked your policy of zero tolerance to hackers.

Custom ammo and health racks are so helpful and new menu with PB update helped me out in updating my PB. I had also visited your ETPUB server which has nice scrim maps and awesome is freeking map voting. I enjoyed it while i played on etpub. You guys even change mines according to maps and even artillary/airstrike things which is the best. I have never seen such settings in any of .55 and .6b server. Not speaking lie or just kissing up but whoever made those settings is awesome.

I have personally run the server but our clan died due to no donations when i was having hard time to pay for servers. Still I have to admit my server didnt had nice settings like your server. While playing on your server I had no lag at all and hitbox are also perfect.

Keep up the good work and I hope players donate even few money to keep server alive FOREVER because I know how much it cost to run 2 servers with some sexy website and nice organised forums. Even regular players are also nice on your server.

Thank you for making nice server which we all are enjoying.

We thank you for your compliments!

We are glad you have fun and we hope we see u more often!

We are also open for suggestions to improve the server!!!

Thanks again!

• Administrators

Thanks. We did what we were knowing to keep the map's balanced. It has taken hella of our time to get everything going smooth. But we followed with what people wanted. And for setting it was based on people's choice posted here:

viewforum.php?f=10

Let, the ideas flow and we will try to make it more better.

Thanks for your input. :thanks:thanks

PS Clan is no clan without good members and good regulars :)

• Administrators

Hey etaddict. Glad you like our servers and we're pleased that you took the time to let us know! :thanks

Yes donations are a great positive force, and so if you would like to donate to our F|A cause, then we'll be extremely appreciative.

We'll see you in the game!