Teamspeak 3 vs Ventrilo

daredevil

29 members have voted

1. 1. Teamspeak vs Ventrilo

• Yes I like Teamspeak 3
    • No I don't like Teamspeak 3
    • Hell with TS3, I like Ventrilo

• Administrators

I was thinking to install Teamspeak 3 on our US machine but before that I would like to know how many like TS3.

Somewhere I read, "Teamspeak has the ability to create UID's on the server side of the program. You can perm ban people with that UID(Unique Identification) if the user is being an ass".

I would like to know opinions for Teamspeak 3..... Feel free to share pros and cons over Ventrilo.

TS 3 is much better than earlier TS versions. Used also Vent and that is also improved during time. TS3 have good sound quality and as u sayed it have some nice features.

Masa_1964

Teamspeak has greatly improved over the last time. Though ventrilo's voice quality still is ahead. Still, if it is for gaming, TS ist not that far behind. Both are good. In the past I mostly used TS / Skype. I never had really bad experience with it.

We used TS3 a few months back for our clan but stopped using it after we shut down our server. I like vent and I don't find much difference between both really except the perm ban option on TS3.

I'd say give it a go if ye want, I'll try hop on if I get a chance :)

• 2 weeks later...