What aerospace engineers do

ajnl

:o girls gamer are weird....I personally don't play ET or any other game half naked ... I won't see gamer girls as before anymore :P

@ ajnl I don't study aerospace engineering but what u're doing is reputed to be very complicated. I have still a lot of difficulties with basic physic and mathematics

Hahaha, if you said that to me without showing the picture I would have probably thought "what my friends think I do" too lol

I guess this describes me, especially the cat

397014_10150577992141647_515016646_9094046_2065284983_n.jpg

Oh rlly!? that's how you rlly am? ;)

:o girls gamer are weird....I personally don't play ET or any other game half naked ... I won't see gamer girls as before anymore :P

@ ajnl I don't study aerospace engineering but what u're doing is reputed to be very complicated. I have still a lot of difficulties with basic physic and mathematics

it definitely is very complicated :P, but fun at the same time.

I guess you have never played any MMO time sink. Try it, you will login to that shit before getting dressed LoL

As an engineering major, I approve this picture! I wish my school had an aerospace program, right now I am doing structural and materials engineering courses.