Unknown

What antivirus u use?

Guys, my computer started to running very slowly, i use comodo internet security free, is it good one or should i change it? i really need some help with that.

Before you start with anything I´d suggest to backup important documents, files and ofcourse ETKEY from ET->etmain folder.

You can check Start manager for CPU and memory usage, if some program uses in idle lots of CPU\memory then its suspicous. You can manually check the names of processes from google, especially which you don´t recognise. firefox.exe is firefox but there are some strange but legit names also.

Also it might be just fragmented HD or corrupted registries. Defragment HD and use with caution any registry cleaners.

As you noticed Start Manager is the antivirus program and cleaning is format C:\ ;)

I use Avira AntiVir over 4 years :P Is free, this is very hardware friendly and for normally surfing in internet sufficient :)

I'm using avasy anti-virus free

Used to use AVG, but had some problems with AVG. on different pc, everytime after major update...

So I switched to Avast and never had problems with that one.

Microsoft Security Essentials. Never had any problem with it, not even let my computer become slow.

edit:

Actually, I'm not even sure if it contains an antivirus, otherwise I have none :P

I use Microsoft Security Essentials

Kaspersky Antivirus here. Never had any problems with it.

ESET Smart Security like Alexandra. Had it for a while actually and has always been good for me :)

Also have Microsoft Security Essentials installed for extra protection :P

Windows constantly annoys me with the message 'No antivirus is installed' so I don't think I've an antivirus :)