Can someone help me? :s

Tom

I was playing earlier on the "aa NO MARTY Recruiting" server, and my internet cuts out and goes back on (still don't know why) , then i go to play and it says "key code in use, try reconnecting later" so i did exactly that, i waited 5-10 minutes and it said the same exact thing :s

If anyone knows what has happened, or what can be done, please say, much Appreciated :D

Be sure that your computer is not behind a software or hardware firewall of any kind. This includes firewalls built into routers or other equipment, as well as programs likeZone Alarm, Black Ice, and the integrated firewall in Windows XP. Activision does not support the use of our games from behind a firewall. If it is not possible to disable the firewall you will need to open the ports for Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. Call of Duty 4 transmits and receives network traffic on port 28960 (UDP/TCP). The exact details on opening a port is specific to your firewall.

When your connection cuts , you get disconnected but only clientside so the server still thinks you are connected on the server so there is no other solutions than to wait the server to kicks your first connection So you can join again

@Unknown:

Opening ports is only for servers; ports are used to 'catch' a connection from the outside to the software (CoD server in this case). However, as a client, you should only be able to make those connections; which basically means do not block it from the firewall. However, since connections can be made sometimes, even that won't be the case.

@Quo:

PB kicks inactive clients after 1 minute, so that should actually not be the problem, but I guess it's something weird like that. Try to reconnect after an hour or so, perhaps then it's solved.

Kick due to connection can be caused due to a bad pc, (network)driver, internet provider, bad cables, etc, so just hope that it won't occur often (anymore) otherwise start eliminating.

shut down cod for a minute, then reopen game and try to reconnect. it happens, dont worry bout it much. Unless this goes on for a couple mins....you should only be unable to reconnect for a min or two.