Suggestion NQ1 server (about snipers)

Kat0n

Hi everyone!

I'd like to suggest anything about sniper damages.

I noticed, by playing some sniper wars in the ET fun week end this week end, that in this war, 1 headshot with m1 grand/k43 scope = 1 kill (I think it's because everyone has 100hp).

What about increase sniper damages to get an immediate kill when u hit someone's head with k43/m1 garand scope, even if the target has more than 100 hp? (I don't know if it's possible)

In NoQ 1, people who have 100 hp are rare (cuz there is at least 1 medic per team, and I believe that the number of medics in a team and the hp of the players in this teams are linked), so we usually need 2 hs to kill anyone. It can be a bit binding if u make an hs on a medic with a sniper ; the medic survives, heals himself, knows where u are and can kill u. And we have a lot of good medics on NoQ 1, who can get a lot of kills quickly.

Moreover, I noticed that very few players play with sniper. It could bring people to play more sniper, and it could free a bit some classes which are sometimes overused as medics or fops.

I don't talk about increase damage when u hit body, legs or arms, only hs.

What is ur opinion about this?

Thx for ur time :)

I won't like it :P, one hs kill favours sniper class too much imo.

Although medics are quite OP in the game, OP-ing the cvops without giving the other classes similar advantages seems to unbalance it slightly

Well, imo cvops class is currently disadvantaged. Ability of disguise is nice, but it's hard to exploit it without using a good method, it's why 'newbies' don't take cvops class so much and it's why more experimented players rather play with an other class.

Moreover, cvops guns are the weakest...all the classes have good weapons as thomson for medic (+heal&revive) and fops (+arty&ammo), panzer+thomson for soldier(+ hw), thomson/rifle for engineer(+dyna, mine, resistance against explosions).......and cvops have sten/mp34 (6 hs = 1 kill), fg42 (bad weapon with scope, 20 bullets in a clip, shoots too quickly), k43/m1 garand (weak without scope and not so good with, it's why I created this topic ;)), bar (no suppressor, 20 ammo in a clip, only a bit exploitable if u deploy it on the ground) +smokescreen (rarely usable), satchel charge (usable to destroy some obj, so rarely usable) and ability of disguise (see above)....

So I think that it wouldn't unbalance the classes, but rather balance them :)

• Like 1

so you want the most op class to survive, nope make it 156hp so everybody is death XD

they will only have 6 hp left, so they will run off and heal themselves. That is, if they even have the full 156 hp.

It should not be able to kill everyone off, that would be too much

they will only have 6 hp left, so they will run off and heal themselves. That is, if they even have the full 156 hp.

It should not be able to kill everyone off, that would be too much

only with hs, in most games you are dead when shot in the head...

• 3 weeks later...